This course is designed to prepare you for further study or for a career in chemistry related disciplines. It's ideal if you've not quite achieved the grades you wanted or if you're a mature student who wants to get back into education.
• • Why study Chemistry at Nottingham Trent University? • •
• We've got satisfied students. We were extremely proud to be voted top 10 in the UK for Student Satisfaction in Chemistry (National Student Survey 2018).
• We have inspiring learning environments. Get hands-on learning in some of the best laboratories in the UK for teaching and research.
• We're delivering research with impact. Chemistry staff contribute to research activity in a number of areas. NTU has recently been awarded the Queen's Anniversary Prize for research – the highest award achievable.
• We're one of the top universities for offering placements. This course gives you the opportunity to take a five day placement to boost your CV even further.
• We've got an excellent employability record. Over 97% of NTU graduates are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving.
•Top 20 university in the UK for Chemistry (Guardian University League Table 2019)
•Top 20 university in the UK for Chemistry (Complete University Guide 2019)
•Top 20 university in the UK for Chemistry (The Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2019)
Application deadline details:
Nottingham is an absolutely amazing town, with the best student club ever, the Ocean. You’ll never hear the Baywatch theme the same way again. There’s a really nice student vibe, a ‘friendly’ rivalry between Nottingham U, Batman’s house, and three pubs claiming to be the oldest pub in Britain (that serve cheap pints to boot). The library is also amazing, with loads of study space, and the SU threw loads of great events, and I joined a few fantastic societies that really helped me experience all the uni had to offer.
Connect with other students interested in this course
Stay ahead of the uni application process by connecting with students who are applying to this uni. Keep up to date with who is getting interviews, when they receive offers and if they have accepted a place.