**When you choose to work in Health and Social Care, you face a wide range of opportunities. At Worcester, we help you explore your options and discover what you want to do in this vital sector. Our Foundation Degree is all about experiencing a variety of roles before building a highly worthwhile career.**
**Youâll study in a very supportive environment, with approachable lecturers who help you develop as a person, while you find your vocation through practical placements. These can be in areas as diverse as nursing, mental health, youth work, or caring for older people.**
- Plenty of support to build your confidence â whether itâs giving presentations or writing essays
- Placements arranged with support from your tutor â in organisations as diverse as charities, nursing or care homes, youth clubs and schools
- Opportunities to do your placement close to where you live
- Possibilities to progress on to year 2 of our Nursing degree, and year 3 of our Applied Health & Social Care degree.
- Strong links with potential employers, including the NHS, Mind and Headway
Application deadline details:
I love Worcester! Everyone is so friendly and chilled out. The uni's small but growing quickly, and the small teaching groups mean you get real quality time with lecturers and they can address all of your concerns and questions. The Hive, aka the library, is full of really useful resources and I ended spending far too much time in there. Worcester has a nice little student scene, with plenty of pubs, coffee shops and places to hang out in it’s beautiful streets. You can even borrow a bike from the uni to get around!
Provisional for Year 1 for EU at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for England at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Northern Ireland at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Scotland at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Wales at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Channel Islands at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for International at £12,100
Connect with other students interested in this course
Stay ahead of the uni application process by connecting with students who are applying to this uni. Keep up to date with who is getting interviews, when they receive offers and if they have accepted a place.