**Kick-start your journey towards an exciting career in business management. Supported by regular coaching, and our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), you will be well placed to launch your graduate career.**
With its strong focus on innovation, creativity and contemporary issues (such as digital technologies, globalisation, leadership and sustainability) this flexible degree with lots of choice will signal that you are an adaptable and commercially-driven graduate. You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills valued by employers and 'real world' experience through applied projects, placements, internships and study abroad.
Our range of fun extra-curricular activities, such as sport clubs, societies, cultural visits and the student social scene further add to your university experience and personal development.
- Explore the latest thinking in accountancy, advertising, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, leadership, marketing, project management, public relations and sustainability
- Work with academics and practitioners who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad
- Develop your own business idea through the Business School's Incubator
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute
Application deadline details:
I love Worcester! Everyone is so friendly and chilled out. The uni's small but growing quickly, and the small teaching groups mean you get real quality time with lecturers and they can address all of your concerns and questions. The Hive, aka the library, is full of really useful resources and I ended spending far too much time in there. Worcester has a nice little student scene, with plenty of pubs, coffee shops and places to hang out in it’s beautiful streets. You can even borrow a bike from the uni to get around!
Provisional for Year 1 for EU at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for England at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Northern Ireland at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Scotland at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Wales at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for Channel Islands at £9,250
Provisional for Year 1 for International at £12,100
Connect with other students interested in this course
Stay ahead of the uni application process by connecting with students who are applying to this uni. Keep up to date with who is getting interviews, when they receive offers and if they have accepted a place.