Pages for Deleting - before any page or catgory is deleted from here we need to check the 'what links here' page for each of them. As yet, I'm not sure how to view this page using the new layout, so we'll either have to find a way to it, or do it in the old skin (while ever it is still available). Roger Kirk 14:45, 21 August 2007 (BST)
No idea if I'm supposed to edit this, but the following pages should be, in my opinion, deleted:
- Revision:Where are they in the Periodic Table? - Essentially a periodic table...
- nothing wrong with this being on the site, plus I spent ages formatting that so it looked decent and not a messy layout RK 18:52, 14 April 2009 (BST)
- Revision:The Typical Characteristics of Transition Metals - See Revision:Transition Metals
- Revision:Radiation - Properties of different types of radiation - Very little to do with chemistry revision
- but it's in the physics categories?? RK 18:52, 14 April 2009 (BST)
- Revision:Chlorine - Seems like a Wikipedia article on chlorine rather than anything to do with revision...
- don't we have similar notes on other elements? RK 18:52, 14 April 2009 (BST)
- Revision:Definitions - Electrophile, nucleophile, radical - See Revision:Definitions_-_Electrophile,_nucleophile,_radical_1
- Revision:Filling electron shells - See Revision:Chemistry Unit 1 1 - Atomic Structure
- Revision:Bonding and Elements - See Revision:Bonding - 04
--Zygroth 02:14, 11 April 2009 (BST)
The others I'm not sure it's necessarilly a bad thing to have repetition, especially since some seem to be aimed at specific courses (going by the articles naming units. Chemistry for one exam board differs to that for another exam board. Similarly we have different content in A Level chem to IB chem to GCSE chem (some of the notes above are for GCSE chem and some for A Level chem while some do not specify what course they are for). RK 18:52, 14 April 2009 (BST)
This category has only the following subcategory.
All wiki articles on: Delete
This category contains only the following page.