- Application deadline: Begin in Autumn. Closing dates vary.
- Starting salaries: £26,000 (+ £2,000 starting bonus).
- Regions: Bournville, Sheffield, Uxbridge, Dublin, Exeter and international.
- Industries: Supply Chain, Engineering, Science & Technology, Sales & Marketing, Finance.
- Website: http://www.cadbury.com/
- Email: N/A
- Telephone:01895 615000
- Address: Head Office:
Uxbridge Business Park
What is Cadbury?
Cadbury is one of the leading global confectionery companies, producing chocolate, gum and candy. Operating in over 60 countries, Cadbury employs over 50,000 people supplying recognised brands throughout the world, with the aim to become the world's biggest confectionery company.
What roles are available at Cadbury?
- Supply Chain - From planning to final delivery, those involved in the supply chain take reponsibility for efficiency.
- Engineering - Making sure that in order for a desired outcome to be achieved, the required equipment is in place and making decisions to make such outcomes happen.
- Science & Technology - From leading edge scienetific concepts regarding products of the future to product development.
- Sales & Marketing - Involved in building the brand whilst realising the needs of suppilers & consumers.
- Finance. - Provide analysis in order for managers to then make sound business decisions.
Application process for Cadbury.
Broken down into 5 stages; 1. An online application form 2. On-line verbal/numerical tests. 3. Telephone interview. 4. Face to face interview with a line manager from the recruiting department. 5. Further psychometric testing, followed by an informal dinner with managers and current graduates.
Those that successfully made it to stage 5 are then informed roughly within a week.
Entry requirements and type of person suited for Cadbury.
Those that excelled academically with exceptional talent. Those that are enthusiastic with high levels of drive and aren't afraid of hard work.
Future prospects and training at Cadbury.
The graduate scheme generally lasts 3 years. This provides graduates with sound understanding of the skills and requirements necessary to progress into the desired field of work, who are then found a position within an appropriate area within the company.
Other comments about Cadbury.
If you have applied to Cadbury, we would like you to hear from you. Please use the following form to detail your experiences of application, to aid those interested in following a similar career path.
Position applied for:
Year of Application:
What were your experiences of the application process?
What is it like working for Cadbury?
How has it compared to your expectations?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Finally, any advice you would give to potential applicants?