- Application deadline: Applications accepted year round.
- Starting salaries: Competitive
- Regions: Nationwide
- Industries: Engineering, Technology, Consultancy
- Website: http://www.fabermaunsell.com/
- Email: N/A
- Telephone: N/A
- Address: N/A
What is Faber Maunsell?
Faber Maunsell, that now operates under the name of its parent company AECOM, is a leading global provider of a number of technical and professional services and consultancy, from building engineering, to transportation to the environment. Its 43,000 employees operating in over 100 countries work to provide excellent support and solutions for its clients.
What roles are available at Faber Maunsell?
Buildings Structural and Services; Environmental and Transportation roles available.
Application process for Faber Maunsell.
Entry requirements and type of person suited for Faber Maunsell.
Applicants for Faber Maunsell should have a good degree (or equivalent) in a suitable discipline for their chosen area.
- Buildings Structure - Civil degrees with an interest in structural buildings (looking for MEng not BEng).
- Buildings Services - Mechanical, Electrical, General Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Building Services and related subjects.
- Environmental - Engineering; Sciences; Maths; Architecture; Geography or Geology; Town/Country Planning.
- Transportation Planning - Civil Engineering, Economics, Maths, Geography, Town Planning, Market Research and other applied sciences.
- Transportation Engineering - Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Maths, pure science and other applied sciences.
High levels of technical competence are required, combined with a flair and enthusiasm for the role, and excellent communication interpersonal skills.
Future prospects and training at Faber Maunsell.
Faber Maunsell's graduates training scheme is designed to supply graduates all the relevant personal and technical expertise for their chosen discipline. And induction programme is in operation, and graduates are assigned a mentor to help them develop their personal skills and ensure they are on the right track. Completion of the training scheme will see graduates become fully qualified in their field within five years, or earlier if they previous attained a masters degree. Overseas work expriences are available.
Other comments about Faber Maunsell.
If you have applied to Faber Maunsell, we would like you to hear from you. Please use the following form to detail your experiences of application, to aid those interested in following a similar career path.
Position applied for:
Year of Application:
What were your experiences of the application process?
What is it like working for Faber Maunsell?
How has it compared to your expectations?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Finally, any advice you would give to potential applicants?