- Application deadline: Deadlines do apply in some areas so visit our website to avoid disappointment
- Starting salaries: Competitive plus benefits
- Regions: We recruit in to offices UK-wide
- Industries: Finance, Consultancy, Law, IT, Technology
- Website: http://www.pwc.com/uk/careers
- Email: N/A
- Telephone: Recruitment Helpline - 0808 100 1500
- Address: N/A
Who are PwC?
We help our clients and our people create the value they want. We work alongside our clients – from public and private companies to governments and charities – to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them. We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference throughout their working lives. More than 161,000 people in 154 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
What roles are available at PwC?
Insight programmes for undergraduates and full time graduate positions within each of our business areas: Assurance, Actuarial, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Tax and Technology.
Application process for PwC
Apply online via www.pwc.com/uk/careers
Entry requirements and type of person suited for PwC.
• A 2:1 or above in any degree discipline
• A UCAS tariff of at least 300 (or equivalent)
Equally important will be your ability to build relationships, to put yourself in others’ shoes and make a positive impact on our clients and us, while shaping your own future.
Future prospects and training at PwC.
Our people make us stand out as a firm. So we choose the best and invest heavily in them. You’ll benefit from the encouragement, opportunity and support which includes:
• Our graduate training programme helps you gain breadth as well as depth of knowledge and build a portfolio of valuable, transferable skills.
• Movement throughout the firm – you’ll work in different teams and offices, experience different clients and projects; try out new roles and even sample other business areas. It will all help you develop along a path that fits your goals as well as the ever-changing needs of our business.
• Support to gain a professional qualification – we’ll support you towards a professional qualification where applicable. This will usually be towards becoming a Chartered Accountant but this will vary between business areas.
Other comments about PwC
If you have applied to PwC, we would like you to hear from you. Please use the following form to detail your experiences of application, to aid those interested in following a similar career path.
Position applied for:
Year of Application:
What were your experiences of the application process?
What is it like working for PwC
How has it compared to your expectations?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Finally, any advice you would give to potential applicants?