Here are a number of "special pages" on our Wiki that advanced or intrepid users can use to enhance their wiki experience or help edit articles. Don't be scared of browsing through them though - you can't break the wiki!
First, we have a page with all the special wiki options. Hopefully, these may be integrated into My Account in the future, so that it's easier to find them.
Next, we have some pages that show activity around the wiki...
- Most recent page edits (this list can be filtered to just show the latest revision note or personal statement edits)
- Newly uploaded images
- Newly created pages
- Pages that have been updated or changed the most
There are also pages which could prove very useful if you enjoy editing and improving the wiki...
- Wiki watchlist (allows you to keep an eye on edits to any pages you want - also accessible from the "Quick Links" menu)
- The wiki To do list gives a number of different projects that need doing - can you help out with any of it?
- Form for uploading images to the wiki
- "What links here?" page (allows you to see which pages link to a given page - see here for instructions and an easy way to use it)
- Pages and categories that have been linked to but don't yet exist (can you help create one of these?)
- Pages that are very short (some are meant to be short, but others need expanding)
- Redirects which are broken (need to be fixed, or the redirect removed if the page no longer exists at all)
- List of autodetected double redirects (these won't work when browsing the forum, and may also need to be fixed)
- Pages that haven't been updated very much
If all this wiki stuff is tiring you out, or you're procrastinating writing an essay, here are some pages that could be just for fun
- Visit a random page (same as the "Get Lucky" link)
- You can also check out random revision notes, Personal Statements, help pages and images
- Wiki statistics (did you know we have 2,706 articles in the WikiLibrary?)
- Longest pages on the wiki
- Oldest pages
- All the wiki pages (from A-levels to Zoology and beyond)
Also, you can check out the full list.