Leeds Business School offers programmes in:
- Business (Directory Government UniStats, 2010, student satisfaction, 2010, 68%),
- Management, Accounting & Finance (Directory Government UniStats, student satisfaction 93%),
- Human Resource Management, Marketing,
- Public Relations & Communications (Directory Government UniStats, 2010, student satisfaction, 2010, 80%),
- International Business,
- full-time and part-time MBA.
Courses are delivered across the world through international partnerships with organisations as diverse as the Academy of Finance in Vietnam, the Sino-British College in Shanghai, the Vocational Training College of Hong Kong and the Polytechnic of Namibia.
We work closely with business and the professions to ensure the relevance of our programmes and the Faculty boasts a graduate employability rate of 92.7%, indicating the value to employers of Business & Law graduates.
Key research within Leeds Business School initiatives include a project for the British Council, working on employability and entrepreneurship with international partners in Leeds' twin city Hangzhou, China.
Profile and reputation
Leeds Business School courses are accredited by IoD, CIPR, CIM, CIPS, CIPD, CIPFA, ACCA, CILT, CMI,
Research community at Leeds Business School is constantly evolving and growing with a range of research centre’s and unit’s.
Research Centres & Units
- Human Resource Development and Leadership (HRDL),
- Policy Research Institute (PRI),
- European Regional Business Development Unit (ERBEDU),
- Centre for Public Relations (CPRS),
- Centre for International Research in Consumers Location and their Environments (CIRCLE)
Services to business
We specialise in providing customised programmes and personal development support, as well as offering a wide range of other research and consultancy services. Our services include:
- Bespoke Programmes
- Executive Development & Business Coaching
- IoD Programmes
Leeds Business School students are based at the Rose Bowl, our new home in the heart of Leeds City Centre. Opened in May 2009, the Rose Bowl is home to over 5,500 students, 82 support staff and over 250 academic staff. The Rose Bowl is the winner of two design awards and is Britain's newest purpose-built business school.
The Rose Bowl is situated at the city campus of Leeds Metropolitan University, located in Leeds city centre. It is within walking distance of both the city centre and Headingley, where many students live.