Mental Health is a term which covers a large range of issues which affect people. Read our guidance below, but remember, they are no substitute for seeing a trained professional and if feel you suffer from any of these problems we advise you go see your GP.
- Depression and Anti-depressant Medication
- How to Help a Depressed Person
- Eating Disorders
- Self harm Information
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms (Part 2)
- Getting Help
- Having a Tough Time Starting Uni - Discuss it here.
- Health and Relationships Forum - Just want to talk about how you're feeling? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members.
Visit the Mental Health Forum
|Latest Mental Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|Mental Health Support Society XVIII||40 minutes ago Replies: 8981|
|Mind full or mindful?: TLG's mindfulness blog!||1 Hour Ago Replies: 739|
|Honorary Degree Assessment||1 Hour Ago Replies: 0|
|Not doing well in my final year of uni and failing. How can I solve this?||1 Hour Ago Replies: 0|
|ACT for psychosis group||1 Hour Ago Replies: 0|
|Go to Mental health forum Post new thread|