• Personal Statement:Accounting and Finance 1

TSR Wiki > University > Applying to University > Personal Statement Library > Accounting and Finance 1

Contents

Accounting and Finance Personal Statement

Since I was very young I have always been interested in accounting and finance and how they operate. In China, my favourite TV programme is the finance programme and I enjoy international finance. I frequently worked in my mother's company to help the staff in the accounts department. All of these have given me an understanding of accounting and finance

My passion for the subject expanded when I chose accounting as part of my A-level programme. Although this subject is somewhat demanding, I find it extremely interesting. I believe this is the right choice for me. I am confident that a course in accounting and finance satisfies my interest. I am looking forward to learning more of accounting in my A-level course

In my spare time I enjoy playing basketball. I play once or twice a week with my friends. I also like to listen to music. I think that playing basketball can help me to increase the team spirit and music can help me relax. Also while I was working as a cleaner in Downing College at Cambridge University, I believe that I gained invaluable experience in dealing with the boss and trying to deliver colleague satisfaction, whilst learning to work effectively and efficiently in a well-structured team. Hopefully I will be able to get this kind of opportunity to work whilst at university. I enjoy my spare time and try to use it effectively

I consider myself to be a hard working outgoing individual. I still have some shortcomings. For example, I am a little bit disorganised sometimes. But I have known this and I am trying to correct it. I have made a timetable to organise my daily life. I am looking forward to the challenge of university life, both socially and mentally. I strongly believe that my years at university will be enjoyable and those that I will remember for the rest of my life. Most of all I am hoping that my chosen subject will give me a strong foundation for a successful career.

12 month loans fast

Try Learn together, TSR's study area

35,697
revision notes

39,308
mindmaps

39,714
crosswords

15,204
quizzes

create
a study planner

thousands
of discussions

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE