Crusty dinner rolls, as many as you choose
Eggs, large, for each roll
Mixed herbs, chopped (I used parsley, chives and tarragon) about a teaspoon for each roll
Heavy cream, 1 teaspoon for each roll
Salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese, grated, as much as you want to sprinkle on each roll
1. Slice off top of each dinner roll and gently remove some bread until there is a hole large enough to accommodate an egg.
2. Arrange rolls on a baking sheet.
3. Reserve tops.
4. Crack an egg into each roll.
5. Top each egg with some herbs and a bit of cream.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
8. Bake in an 160 degree oven until eggs and set and bread is toasted 20 to 25 minutes (note that temperatures and cooking times may vary if you do not have a fan assisted oven).
9. After eggs have cooked for 20 minutes, place bread tops on baking sheet and bake until golden brown.
10. Let sit for 5 minutes.
-I just determined the cooking times of the eggs by watching them so it only took about 10 minutes in a fan assisted oven.
-Recipe adapted from All You
Are you going to achieve yours?