- 4 chicken breasts/thighs
- potatoes - cut into chunks
- carrots - cut into chunks
- chicken oxo cube
Brown chicken, add veggies, add chicken stock cube, cover with water - just covering veggies n chicken.
Cook until carrots are soft (these take longest so by then everything else will be cooked).
Make a large mug of gravy...quite thick and add to pan, add cornflour to thicken (mix according to pack instructions - need about half a cup full)
Salt n pepper to taste!
- Cheesy chicken and leek
- Chicken and Cashew Nuts
- Chicken in Creamy Sauce
- Chicken Kiev with Garlic Butter
- Chicken Noddle Stir Fry
- Crunchy Chicken Salad with Caesar-style Dressing
- Moroccan chicken with cous cous
- Moroccan Chicken with Eggplant Garbanzo Ragout
- Roasted Chicken Breast on a bed of Fried Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Easy Stew