- Ground cumin seeds
- Garam masala
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- Small piece of ginger (peeled)
- Tin of pineapple chunks (in juice not syrup)
- 2 capsicums
- 1.5kg chicken
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- chilli powder (optional)
1. Heat 5 tbsp of oil in a pan.
2. Once it's hot, add the ground cumin seeds and garam masala.
3. Finely chop the garlic, onion and ginger and add to the pan.
4. After about 10 minutes, add the (drained!!) pineapple chunks and capsicums.
5. Add the chicken to the pan as well as the tomato puree, salt and chilli powder if you wish.
6. Leave on the heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with naan bread, salad and some sparkling mango juice