Chicken in Creamy Sauce
A.k.a. nice chicken-ey thing.
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 onion
- 100g of mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt and peper
- 2 large dollops of creme fraiche
- Sear 2 chicken breast fillets for one minute in a pan.
- Take them off the heat and place on a plate.
- Chop up an onion and the mushrooms and fry them for about 3 minutes in the pan. #Add some chopped garlic.
- Pour in some white wine.
- Place the chicken breast fillets in the wine and cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer.
- Add salt, pepper and some oregano.
- After about 5 minutes place two big dollops of crème fraiche in the sauce and stir it in.
- After about another 5 minutes, check to see that the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve with saute potatoes and vegetables.
- Cheesy chicken and leek
- Chicken and Cashew Nuts
- Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Kiev with Garlic Butter
- Chicken Noddle Stir Fry
- Crunchy Chicken Salad with Caesar-style Dressing
- Moroccan chicken with cous cous
- Moroccan Chicken with Eggplant Garbanzo Ragout
- Roasted Chicken Breast on a bed of Fried Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breast