This recipe should make 8-14 lovely muffins.
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200g salt-free lukewarm butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 0.2 litres of milk
- 150 g chocolate, big pieces
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a big bowl and put to one side.
- Stir butter and sugar soft and fluffy.
- Whip down eggs and add milk.
- Make a hole in dry ingredients and stir down eggs.
- Stir thoroughly and add chocolate, mix well.
- Spoon out mix into muffin trays (or similar), almost up to the edge.
- Bake at 25-30 min at 180°C.
A legendary Swedish recipe. Muchly tasty.