Crunchy Chicken Salad with Caesar-Style Dressing
- 40g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 x 15 ml spoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15ml spoon white or balsamic vinegar
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- 1 Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 375g cooked chicken, shredded
- In a small bowl mix together the cheese, mayonnaise, garlic (if using), vinegar and seasoning together.
- In a serving bowl add the tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and chicken and toss together before stirring in the dressing.
- Toss well until evenly mixed.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Cheesy chicken and leek
- Chicken and Cashew Nuts
- Chicken Casserole
- Chicken in Creamy Sauce
- Chicken Kiev with Garlic Butter
- Chicken Noddle Stir Fry
- Crunchy Chicken Salad with Caesar-style Dressing
- Moroccan chicken with cous cous
- Moroccan Chicken with Eggplant Garbanzo Ragout
- Roasted Chicken Breast on a bed of Fried Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- White Bean Salad