Home Made egg fried rice
A really easy way to add something to a regular stir fry/Chinese meal.
- 2 eggs
- peas and/or spring onions
- firstly boil off the rice as normal, when it done drain it and wash with boiling water to remove the starch.
- get a deep frying pan or a wok and heat some oil
- beat the eggs and add to the wok/frying pan but only when the oil is very hot, and cook the egg a few minutes.
- when the egg is cooked add the peas and/or spring onions and cook for a minute or two
- add rice and cook until they have heated through and serve.