- French stick
- can of chopped tomatoes
- mozzarella cheese (preferably, but you can use other sorts)
- Cut the French loaf into equal lengths and then slice them down the middle so that you have a curved edge and then the flat middle for the toppings
- Spread the tomatoes over the bread (if you like the taste, you can mix some tomato purée into the can of tomatoes first
- Chop your tomatoes and onion and cut the bacon into small pieces. Arrange these onto each mini pizza. sprinkle on a few herbs
- Then cut you cheese into very small squares and put these on the top.
- Add a few more herbs.
- Put in the oven on a medium heat until the cheese is melted and the bacon is cooked!
Of course you don't have to use the topping I have suggested. pretty much anything will work. Try them and see what you like x