- Yoghurt - Vanilla or Original Flavoured - choose any amount you want. I got the Vanilla Creme yogurt and it was 99% NO FAT, so basically its healthy for me :D
- Fruit Cocktail - It's a mixture of diced fruit and syrup containing Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, Grapes, Cherries etc.
- Apples - I would choose Fuji Apples as they are particulary crunchy and sweet or any kind of apples you like.
- Nata de Coco - a chewy, jelly-like food product and it is made by the bacterial fermentation of coconut water. Even though its healthy don't eat too much though. It contains zero fat and cholesterol and has high dietary fibre. Get it from the supermarket.
- Get a big bowl - so you could pour the cocktail fruits inside. Get the syrup out though.
- Cut the apples - cut it into cubes, and of course use a knife, BE CAREFUL THOUGH, you might get a cut (;
- If your Nata de Coco has syrup or water - pour it out.
- Okay, now everything has been chopped and the syrup have been poured out.
- Put all the Nata de Coco and the chopped apples into the big bowl.
- Open up the yogurt, pour it inside the big bowl and START STIRRING.
- Stir until all the fruits are covered with the yogurt.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours before eating it, it will taste better :D
Best consumed within 3-4 days