- Mixing Bowl
- Small Heatproof Bowl
- Swiss Roll Tin
- 110g Margarine
- 220g of Milk Chocolate
- 3 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 100g Digestive Biscuits
- 120g Ginger Biscuits
- 220g Maltesers
- Plenty of White Chocolate
1. Grease Swiss Roll Tin.
2. Place plenty of water in saucepan place the small heatproof bowl on top, place milk chocolate in bowl and heat until chocolate has melted.
3. Place the margarine and syrup into the bowl with chocolate while still on heat leave to melt.
4. While the chocolate / margarine / syrup mix is melting crush biscuits.
5. Place melted chocolate and crushed biscuits in mixing bowl set 10 malteasers aside and place the rest in with the chocolate and biscuits.
6. Mix together chocolate and compact into Swiss roll tin and leave to harden.
7. When hard melt down white chocolate and spread on top crush the remaining malteasers and sprinkle on.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes then cut and serve or place back in fridge (will keep at room temp but is stickier).
Chocolate can be melted in the microwave, although I am unable to provide timings for this due to the varying power of microwaves.