Marvellous Mango Milkshake
- One large mango
- Vanilla ice cream
- Half a litre of milk
- Peel the skin off the mango and take out the seed in the middle
- Chop up the remaining mango and put it in a blender (those jug ones)
- Add the milk and about 3-4 tablespoons of ice cream
- If you like sweet stuff you can add sugar, but it tastes better without the sugar
- Put the lid on the blender.......and mix it until it becomes a thick liquid (and turns orangey-yellow)
- Serve straight away...........and it tastes best when it's cold!
The idea for this recipe can be extended to most other fruits, or a combination of fruits. Softer fruits work best - berries, banana etc, but just try it out and see how it goes.