TSR Wiki > Life > Food and Drink > TSR Recipe Book > Recipe - Paella
- 200g of Chicken
- Garlic Clove X2
- Red Pepper
- 110g Frozen Peas
- 4 Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Pints of Chicken Stock
- 1tsp Thyme
- 1/4 Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Chopped Parsley or Coriander
- Add chicken to the frying pan and cook until crisp.
- Add 1 garlic, onion and red pepper until softened.
- Add thyme, chilli flakes, rice and stir.
- Add paprika, chicken stock and chorizo.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add mussels. peas and chopped tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan add 1 garlic and prawns - Fry for 2 minutes and then add to the paella.
- Add chopped parsley or coriander and serve.
© Copyright The Student Room 2017 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE