Pasta and Pesto
The only vital ones are pasta, and a pot of pesto. But I tend to add:
Oh and capers and parmesan on top.
- Put your pasta on to cook.
- As it's cooking chop some onions/bacon and fry them. I normally fry the bacon, and then when that's done take it out and chop it up (I hate touching raw meat haha) and while I'm chopping it fry the onions in the same pan the bacon cooked in, so they get a bit of the taste. It's yummy.
- Chop up and cook some mushrooms.
- Drain the pasta, and mix in some pesto.
- Add all the other cooked ingredients and mix them all up!
- Serve (add parmesan and capers if you want)
It's so tasty and so easy. Obviously you could experiment with different ingredients, too. Pasta and pesto on its own is a good snack, too.