- Pasta shells (250g)
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 red peppers
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half (150g)
- butter (15g)
- breadcrumbs (50g)
- can of tuna, drained and flaked (400g)
- mozzarella cheese (125g)
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet
- 2. While doing this, heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the chopped onions and fry for 3 minutes. Add the peppers and garlic, stirring for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes for 1 minutes until they are soft.
- 3. In another pan, melt the butter, put the breadcrumbs in and stir until all the bread is completely covered in butter.
- 4. Drain the pasta, then add the pepper and tomato mix followed by the tuna. Mix it all together and put in an ovenproof dish
- 5. Sprinkle the cheese and breadcrumbs over the pasta and cook under a grill for about 3-5 minutes until all the cheese has melted and the breadcrumbs turn golden.
- 6. Serve with vegetables such as broccoli, green beans or carrots.