A second undergraduate degree is, as the name might suggest, an undergraduate degree taken after graduating. There are several differences between second and first degrees (hereafter referred to as a 'Second BA' although it should be noted that this is an umbrella term covering several different types of degree).
Why a second degree?
Pros and Cons
How to Apply
Differences between first and second degree applications
Funding the degree
Senior Status/Accelerated Degrees
Second degrees in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Dentistry
Second degrees in Law
Got postgrad questions which aren't covered above? Then visit the Postgraduate Forum to get your answers.
- Postgraduate Education
- Postgraduate Student Profiles:
- Types of Postgraduate Course
- Application tips and advice for:
- Funding Postgraduate Study
- Getting into Oxbridge for Postgraduate Study
- Pros and cons of pursuing Postgraduate study
- Routes into Teaching
- Writing a Teaching Personal Statement
- Postgraduate writing help at writemyessay.pro
- Postgraduate editing and proofreading help at writers.com
- Postgraduate and Teaching Personal Statements
- GTTR Application Guide