Sexual health can be shrouded in mystery, including but not limited to false beliefs about what can get you pregnant, fertility, how STIs are contracted, et cetera and so forth. The guides in here should help you with most of your sexual health needs. If you can't find what you're looking for here, ask in the Sexual Health section of the forum . However, the forum is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.
- Contraception - anything and almost everything!
- The Contraceptive Implant
- Having a Coil Fitted
- Coming Off Contraception
For further information on contraception see the FPA contraception guide .
Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases - information
- Oral Sex Precautions
- Smear Tests
- Tight Foreskin
- What to expect at the GUM clinic
Get More Help
- Useful Links and Phone Numbers
- Health and Relationships Forum - just want to talk about sexual health problems? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members. Remember TSR is not a substitute for seeking help from a trained professional.
Visit the Sexual Health Forum
|Latest Sexual Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|Missed pill||9 hours ago Replies: 4|
|Can I get ringworm from my boyfriend?||10 hours ago Replies: 4|
|Having sex as plus size person||10 hours ago Replies: 3|
|Constant bleeding on rivegidon||10 hours ago Replies: 0|
|Sex :(||11 hours ago Replies: 1|
|Go to Sexual health forum Post new thread|