Sexual health can be shrouded in mystery, including but not limited to false beliefs about what can get you pregnant, fertility, how STIs are contracted, et cetera and so forth. The guides in here should help you with most of your sexual health needs. If you can't find what you're looking for here, ask in the Sexual Health section of the forum . However, the forum is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.
- Contraception - anything and almost everything!
- The Contraceptive Implant
- Having a Coil Fitted
- Coming Off Contraception
For further information on contraception see the FPA contraception guide .
Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases - information
- Oral Sex Precautions
- Smear Tests
- Tight Foreskin
- What to expect at the GUM clinic
Get More Help
- Useful Links and Phone Numbers
- Health and Relationships Forum - just want to talk about sexual health problems? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members. Remember TSR is not a substitute for seeking help from a trained professional.
Visit the Sexual Health Forum
|Latest Sexual Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|I slept with a class mate and didn't use a condom - No period since||2 hours ago Replies: 2|
|I'm 16 and haven't yet started my period, help!||4 hours ago Replies: 36|
|can you really like someone by masturbating over them||7 hours ago Replies: 3|
|Boyfriend doesn’t last long during sex||8 hours ago Replies: 12|
|Ask us any question about the penis. Girls and guys who are curious?||11 hours ago Replies: 2|
|Go to Sexual health forum Post new thread|