Where: Val d’Isere and Tignes
It's the event of the season: the TSR Ski & Snowboard Trip 2013. If you're yet to register for January's event then now is the time to add your name to the list.
- Six-day lift pass for Val d’Isere AND Tignes. Access to TWO ski resorts!
- Exclusive return executive coach travel from Manchester Piccadilly station, London Chafford Hundred station or Dover (passenger pick up) to Val d’Isere
- Self-catered accommodation at Les Jardins de la Balme, Val d’Isere, with the option to go fully catered
- Discount wristbands for clubs, bars and restaurants
- Evening meal included for the second night of the trip, where you can meet everyone else
- An evening on the toboggan run
- Trained Ski-Alpine reps to ensure you have an amazing holiday
- FREE food, courtesy of our sponsor Veetee. Check out our Veetee announcement here.
- 50% off onsies from OnePiece. Check out our OnePiece announcement here .
- And, saving the best 'til last...a limited edition TSR Trip t-shirt!
The trip runs from 4 - 12 January 2013, and you get all of the above for the frankly remarkable price of just £354. Even better, you only have to put down £100 to guarantee your place on the trip.
Want to find out more? Check out the video below from last winter's ski and snowboard trip...
You can find out absolutely everything about the TSR Ski & Snowboard Trip 2013 by heading over to The Student Room Ski & Snowboard Trip 2013 forum.
If you're even remotely interested in snow sports and having a laugh, it's a no-brainer. But don't take our word for it - what did people make of last winter's trip?
"It's been absolutely amazing - it's a once in a lifetime trip."
Rachel wasn't the only one to have a blast. Here are some of the other comments from students who joined the trip to Alpe d'Huez.
- "The lessons were great. The instructors did push our group of total newbies, but the progress we made was more than I was expecting."
- "I didn't even know The Student Room existed before going on the trip. Great bunch and mix of people which has provided me with a lifetime experience, would definitely consider another trip with TSR now that I know about it."
- "In the nicest way possible, I thought that the trip would have been a bunch of nerds but I was proven so so wrong! Was great how everybody was totally up for most things."
- "Top drawer, you guys were great."
- "I thought the trip was amazing, the only thing I'd change would be the timing to get better snow." (We hear ya! We've taken this on board - the next trip will be at the height of the ski season - early January - rather than at Easter.)
"It's really laidback - a nice atmosphere and vibe to be around."
Sound good? If you fancy a week of skiing, boarding, tobogganing and the all-important après-ski, now's the time to get involved. Places are limited to 150 people, but a deposit of just £100 will guarantee your space on the trip.
Don't miss out: we'll see you there!