• Travelling to university

So I am kind of in a bit of a dilemma here. I am going to start my ug course at University of Liverpool and I live in Manchester. Going by train takes 2 hrs. Should I get a student accomodation or travel?

It is best to post this on the forum, not on here - CodeJack

Definitely get student accommodation! Else you would travelling 4 hours a day which would probably leave you too knackered to do your work or socialise and make new friends. Yeh student accommodation is the best option otherwise all the travelling will leave you exhausted leaving you no not wanting to complete your work and wanting to section yourself away from others which is never a good thing better to be skint than lonely :) !

Try Learn together, TSR's study area

revision notes




a study planner

of discussions

Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE