The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Law offer?

Hello,
Just wanting to ask people that are currently studying law at aberdeen university or applying for law this year what grades they had/have?
Unfortunately I only got BBBD in my highers in S5 so it is unlikely I will get an offer but I'm interested to see what grades other people were accepted with or are applying with
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
hey, thats really good grades! If its for law llb I got an unconditional offer from Aberdeen a couple weeks ago and I got AAABB in my S5 exams, what are you studying this year?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by cas_1
hey, thats really good grades! If its for law llb I got an unconditional offer from Aberdeen a couple weeks ago and I got AAABB in my S5 exams, what are you studying this year?

Congratulations! Is aberdeen your first choice? Thank you, I'm just worried my grades will be much lower than everyone else applying, I hope I get a conditional but will just have to wait and see. This year I'm doing 3 highers which are maths, psychology and religion and advanced higher modern studies.
Reply 3
I'm applying for law at Aberdeen too and also got AAABB in my higher results! Still waiting on an offer but I'm hoping to get in 😊 I talked to one of the law lecturers who also does admissions in October and he said my grades were more than enough so you should have a good chance with what you have 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thank you!! and yeah it is! I think you'll definitely get an offer because that's still a good set of highers! I'm doing adv modern too, I think you'll get a really good offer from them- good luck!!
Original post by Bec111
Congratulations! Is aberdeen your first choice? Thank you, I'm just worried my grades will be much lower than everyone else applying, I hope I get a conditional but will just have to wait and see. This year I'm doing 3 highers which are maths, psychology and religion and advanced higher modern studies.
Reply 5
yeah, what were your subjects last year? yeah I spoke to them too! they're so lovely haha, love Aberdeen

Original post by carlos006
I'm applying for law at Aberdeen too and also got AAABB in my higher results! Still waiting on an offer but I'm hoping to get in 😊 I talked to one of the law lecturers who also does admissions in October and he said my grades were more than enough so you should have a good chance with what you have 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah they are really nice! I did maths, English, biology, PE and modern studies. This year I'm doing sports leadership, higher psychology and geography and advanced modern studies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got AABB in S5 (English, French, Classical studies and Latin) and I am doing Higher Administration, Business Management and Modern Studies this year. Don't think I have a chance of getting an offer tbh. :frown:
I got AAAAB and applied for Scots/English Law! Hoping to hear soon, have any of you guys heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Yeh I heard back on the 8th! I got an unconditional to Aberdeen!😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carlos006
Yeh I heard back on the 8th! I got an unconditional to Aberdeen!😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!! Wish they'd hurry up with mine haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional for Law!

Quick Reply

Latest