The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Help, I need 30 participants for dissertation survey please

I am a 4th year Sociology and Criminology student studying how social differences can have an impact on people's attitudes towards the Scottish Prison system and re-offending risks for her dissertation project. The below survey is helping her collate people’s attitudes and the more that take part the better the comparison.

Participation in the survey is voluntary and I would appreciate if you would help her by taking part if you are interested. The following link will take you to the questions:-

http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/stirling/attitudes_prisons

If there are questions you do not wish to answer please choose 'rather not say'. Your participation in this study will be confidential and any information gathered will be anonymous. Please also feel free to pass the survey on.

If you would like more information about my study and its results please contact me on [email protected].

Thank You
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending