The Student Room Group

Studying at Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Kosice, Slovakia

I am planning to study medicine in Safarik university in Slovakia ,is any brits planning to do so ?
Reply 1
Original post by nadarajah
I am planning to study medicine in Safarik university in Slovakia ,is any brits planning to do so ?

im planning to go for med but i dont know how likely it is because entrance is hard and my exam is on friday and it was a last min decision to go there

have u alr doen the exam?
Reply 2
Original post by btsgvsvhb
im planning to go for med but i dont know how likely it is because entrance is hard and my exam is on friday and it was a last min decision to go there

have u alr doen the exam?

no I am planning to do it on friday too.yes the exam is hard only decided on the results day.
Reply 3
Hi I am taking exam as well this Friday for Poval Uni. I am preparing for the exam. I decided as well on the results day too.
Reply 4
Omg same… i decided on results day im absolutely *****in myself
Ive covered biology once alr but in struggling to get through chem
Hw r u guys studying it coz im finding it so baffling
R u memorising it?
Reply 5
can anyone one of you guys please help with q question in chem coz i dont understand at all how to do it.
you know the questions like
"how many ammonium nitrate contrains 56g of N" &

"Calculate pH or pOH of 0,01% (w/v) solution of sulphuric acid that have density = 1 g/cm3 (log2 =
0.3; log3 = 0.48; log4 = 0.6; log5 = 0.7; log6 = 0.78; log7 = 0.85; log8 = 0.9; log9 = 0.95)"

if you know how to do it please helpp!
Reply 6
hows everyone feeling for tomorrows exam
Reply 7
Has anyone received any results
I've moved all these more recent posts into their own thread :smile:
Hey has anyone else been offered a place or been put on the wait list?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending