The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnimeCrazy
Ouch, how did you mange that?! Hope it gets better! I went to some maxdaro thing from duhr till isha, it was long but learnt a lot. Only annoying this was the masjid was bloody freezing! Then when I came home had a fight with the little sister and she broke my glasses :mad: So blurry cant see **** :frown:

What was the topic of the maxadaro? Must have been, it gets dark quite early now cos of winter.
Aww, you know it's a proper fight when things get broken!

I was late to work so I just rushed out and nearly slipped from the step and crack, my ankle sprained.
Which meant I had to call in and it was 15 mins before shift, nevertheless the manager was pissed off. But oh well :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GreenArrow
I feel like a nobody on this soc:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh, don't feel like that, today is quite dry but it's not usually like this :smile:
How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justmyself
What was the topic of the maxadaro? Must have been, it gets dark quite early now cos of winter.
Aww, you know it's a proper fight when things get broken!

I was late to work so I just rushed out and nearly slipped from the step and crack, my ankle sprained.
Which meant I had to call in and it was 15 mins before shift, nevertheless the manager was pissed off. But oh well :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It was on 'Seeking Knowledge, it was actually quite interesting. Yeah it was going to turn into a proper fight I mean , I was ready to smack my sister but dad stopped me, wallhi I was in shock when she took it and smashed it hard on the floor, couldn't believe it. Ouch, that must have been painful! Manger is a bit mean, you would think he should have had some sympathy. Done any revision today? God I am freezing, mum just made me carry her old big matters and throw it outside our apartment and carry it towards the bin outside along with my brothers and a family friend, damn teeth is still shaking:frown:
It was on 'Seeking Knowledge, it was actually quite interesting. Yeah it was going to turn into a proper fight I mean , I was ready to smack my sister but dad stopped me, wallhi I was in shock when she took it and smashed it hard on the floor, couldn't believe it. Ouch, that must have been painful! Manger is a bit mean, you would think he should have had some sympathy. Done any revision today? God I am freezing, mum just made me carry her old big matters and throw it outside our apartment and carry it towards the bin outside along with my brothers and a family friend, damn teeth is still shaking:frown:

That seems interesting!
Is it that cold there? It's quite all right here, I went out with just a cardigan a few days ago.
Is she younger?
Mine wouldn't dare to do anything to my glasses, my mum would kill her!
I remember once my brother threw the remote at me and it went to pieces, scary!
Posted from TSR Mobile
That seems interesting!
Is it that cold there? It's quite all right here, I went out with just a cardigan a few days ago.
Is she younger?
Mine wouldn't dare to do anything to my glasses, my mum would kill her!
I remember once my brother threw the remote at me and it went to pieces, scary!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it freezing, its like why do you come now cold?! Usually I like winter but this is too much! Yeah she is younger, I am 17, the idiot is 8 years old :angry: really wanted to hit her but dad stopped me and hit her for me but not too hard, though she the baby she is started 'fake crying' usually she is scared of me, but we are all conviced the baby hates her, which put her in a bad jealous mood, she wanted to prove to everyone baby only liked because of my glasses but when she put it on and stretched her hand she turned away and cried. IT WAS PRICELESS, needless to say my glasses paid the price. LOL ur bro the remote at you?! Did it actually hit you or missed and then broke?
Yeah it freezing, its like why do you come now cold?! Usually I like winter but this is too much! Yeah she is younger, I am 17, the idiot is 8 years old :angry: really wanted to hit her but dad stopped me and hit her for me but not too hard, though she the baby she is started 'fake crying' usually she is scared of me, but we are all conviced the baby hates her, which put her in a bad jealous mood, she wanted to prove to everyone baby only liked because of my glasses but when she put it on and stretched her hand she turned away and cried. IT WAS PRICELESS, needless to say my glasses paid the price. LOL ur bro the remote at you?! Did it actually hit you or missed and then broke?

Awwwhh, the baby jealousy!
I get the fake crying sooo much, my sister used to use it soo much! She doesn't even need it now, she just has to shout 'Muuuum!' And you just hear my mum shouting my name a second after, sometimes I'm not even in the same room!
Ah kids.
Lol, it missed me, smashed against the wall and broke. I used to always beat his ass when we got into arguments but now that he's taller and I'm older, he says 'well, what you gonna do about it? Fight me?'
Man kids can be annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to have sexual intercourse without a relationship which involves much talking, is there any Islamic way of going about satisfying these particular desires?
Original post by GreenArrow
I feel like a nobody on this soc:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because you're an unbeknown random. Only missfats, secretnerd, Abdul-Karim (he's the king/legend of this society btw) and maybe sometimes Umar are popular. The rest just come and wannabe.
Reply 1988
Original post by Keyenesian
I want to have sexual intercourse without a relationship which involves much talking, is there any Islamic way of going about satisfying these particular desires?

Asalamu alaykum.

No.

(we're not Shia akhi :colone:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1989
Because you're an unbeknown random. Only missfats, secretnerd, Abdul-Karim (he's the king/legend of this society btw) and maybe sometimes Umar are popular. The rest just come and wannabe.

Say what?!

No Ahmed (realest G) on that list?
Reply 1990

I'm not really sure about its conformity with Islam, but you can become a shia, go to Iran and help yourself with a mut'ah. Otherwise just wait till marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reform
Asalamu alaykum.

No.

(we're not Shia akhi)

What are a husbands duty to a wife?
Is it not to :
Provide for her food/shelter
Comfort her (i.e presumably cuddle every once in a while)
Fulfill sexual desires

What indicates the need for long meaningless conversations.
Surely you understand where I'm coming from.
Original post by Umar1
I'm not really sure about its conformity with Islam, but you can become a shia, go to Iran and help yourself with a mut'ah. Otherwise just wait till marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm referring to marriage, akhi.. don't advise me to leave the fold of Islam, please!! see post above ^

Well thanks, aren't you a delight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well thanks, aren't you a delight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need to be upset, not everyone can make it onto the list. Insha'Allah, post more frequently and contribute to the wider discussions with useful relevance and you may be admittedto gaining a 'prestige membership' role in this society.
Lol^

How is everyone?
No need to be upset, not everyone can make it onto the list. Insha'Allah, post more frequently and contribute to the wider discussions with useful relevance and you may be admittedto gaining a 'prestige membership' role in this society.

I'll try my best to have the privilege to access to this amazing list, insh'Allah, keep an eye for your crown, you might not find it there anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lol^

How is everyone?

Good Alhamdullilah, how are you doing, my twin? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1998
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lol^

How is everyone?

Not too bad. Found out I've got a "flu virus" today.. Been coughing badly for 3 weeks so decided to go to the GP this morning.

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good Alhamdullilah, how are you doing, my twin? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Alhamdullilah I am doing good as well. It is just really cold down here :frown: I feel like I am catching something.

Any plans for tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest