The Student Room Group

About the NCUK IFY Program for university Studies in the UK

Hi everyone,
I'm an international student hoping to study in UK. Recently, I got to know about the NCUK IFY (international foundation year) programme which guarantees entry into top universities in 5 countries. And I'm contemplating whether to pursue this programme as there's little information on the individuals who did this programme in my country.

Appreciate if anyone with experience can share their thoughts about this programme.
Original post by jest_blue7
Hi everyone,
I'm an international student hoping to study in UK. Recently, I got to know about the NCUK IFY (international foundation year) programme which guarantees entry into top universities in 5 countries. And I'm contemplating whether to pursue this programme as there's little information on the individuals who did this programme in my country.

Appreciate if anyone with experience can share their thoughts about this programme.

Hi there,

if you have any questions please ask i might be able to help as im an ncuk student and also know alot of students who did ncuk ify and now are studying medicine.

Quick Reply

Latest