The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Umar1
Part of the documentary was about this, to try and get Australians to drink camel milk or eat the meat, but it's not gonna do anything to get the numbers down to the amounts the Australian government want.

These camels aren't the ones we see with a somali nomad or with a arab bedouin as well, they are wild and most have never even seen humans so they will be quite hard to tame.

They've already hired contractors to kill the camels. They get a helicopter and machine gun them and leave the carcass in the desert, some are seen in the documentary.

Where there is a will there is a way,
A somali or even arab company gets contract from the government tames a few the rest captured and slaughtered halal, huge middle eastern and european market.
Damn it I just gave away a business idea.
Original post by Canttellyou
I finally got past 7 to 13 but now I can't seem to get past 4 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

13 feels like a very far away dream for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3982
Original post by Al-farhan
Where there is a will there is a way,
A somali or even arab company gets contract from the government tames a few the rest captured and slaughtered halal, huge middle eastern and european market.
Damn it I just gave away a business idea.

The Australians want to get rid of them, they will sell them for next to nothing, or even let you take them for free. The problem is catching them.

They all live in the desert with very poor road, train links..

And you have to round them up. Will take a helicopter, quad bike etc.

The arab guy in the video who grew up with camels went to a farmer in Australia who shoots camels on site if they come within a km of her farm.

She justified it by saying that they destroy the fence, which takes a lot of money to rebuild.They compete with the cattle for water and also destroy waterholes.

She said in the past she wouldn't shoot them but because there are soo many now that's what she does.
Original post by ArsenalObsessed
Lol this soc seems to be turning into a testosterone showdown... *exits quietly*

Love the sciency reference :clap2:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Lool

Drama? What happened?

Somalis and west-indies don't get along too well.
Somali bus driver and a bossy kibirlow bus inspector= madness.
Somali guy just locked him in the bus and drove past 3 bus stops, in the end the inspector forced him to stop the bus.
Original post by Umar1
Lol have your even been within a few feet of a girl apart from your relatives?

Yes, as a matter of fact I have. I don't think being within a few feet of a girl is something to be proud off :lol:. An awfully ridiculous comeback, no offence.

Original post by Umar1
Sunday league football top scorer. What do you do apart from skating like some lost girl?

Also play for a Football team, like almost 90% of the male British population play sport.. :lol: if you think that's anything special.

https://www.facebook.com/LICFC.U16

I volunteer in a Youth club / Play competitive table tennis / Ride bike (along with almost anything else with wheels) / Take part in numeorous academic debates (most recently London 6th form Economics competition) etc.. etc.. etc..

I suppose it doesn't compete to you playing football, awhhhh :frown:. Could you help me lead a life as exciting as yours?

Original post by Umar1
Says the guy who signed up to this site several months later then me and has hundreds of more posts. Is it the lack of friends? Lack of things to do, free time etc?

I use this site mostly for educational purposes and taking part in debates. Whereas you.. camp the Somali soc

Source 1:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?do=finduser&u=1154647

972 / 1,615 Posts.

Your rep shows your approval ratings :lol:. I made another account which I used for a week and probably have more rep than you. Yes, being on here is because I lack things to do, could you further expand your point as to how this is meant to be offensive. I haven't yet fully understood.

Original post by Umar1
Do you even do anything else other then go to college, come back home?

You would be correct in assuming I do so.

Reference: Earlier parts to this post.

Original post by Umar1
Lol, are you talking about yourself or?

Incorrect.

Reference:
Earlier posts (See use of writing perspective) - I thought you would atleast have a grasp of the English language, my mistake.

Original post by Umar1
The vast majority of my posts in this society concern Somali politics and everyone can attest to that.

Congratulations, is your life complete? You didn't even attempt to refute my accusations.

Original post by Umar1
I have been posting in this society far longer then a lot of people on here, including you.

What exactly are you trying to imply? Does that make you a strong person or what? :lol:

Original post by Umar1
Remind me of your first few posts when you starting posting in this soc and your original agenda, was it searching for a wife or something?

Both me and Ishaaq originally signed up to TSR to Troll. Whereas he left and now I've corrected my ways (to some extent) :biggrin:. What point are you trying to raise? You are blindly making statements to which doesn't account for anything, if you haven't realised.

Original post by Umar1
Your one of those sad social recluses that will end up singlemuslim.com in a few years time.

I assume you're muslim, correct? In that case do you not adhere to the 6 pillars of faith, last being:

"Belief in the predestination by Allah of all things, both the (seemingly) good and the (seemingly) bad."

Are you insinuating that you possess the abilities to read my future? Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

What points did you even raise? :lol: Your refutation is weak, I don't think your post could be even classed a refutation.
Somali guy just locked him in the bus and drove past 3 bus stops, in the end the inspector forced him to stop the bus.

Can that even happen? Won't the driver lose his job that way?
I'd be so annoyed if I was a passenger, how in the world can you drive past three stops?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul-Karim
x

Original post by Umar1
x

Dudes kiss and make up and remember the hadith of the prophet pbuh
insulting the muslim is fusuuq فسوق

Lets keep it pleasant
Original post by justmyself
Can that even happen? Won't the driver lose his job that way?
I'd be so annoyed if I was a passenger, how in the world can you drive past three stops?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the guy just snapped bus drivers don't have the easiest of jobs
He does risk his job as the inspector was telling him.
how in the world can you drive past three stops?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rude,lazy, London bus drivers. Every time after school they see a crowded bus stop they just drive past 😡

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow he mustve been very pissed off. Locking him in the bus and then driving past 3 stops? Kudos to that abti.

I dont really get along with most jamaican girls for some reason :s
There is a somali female bus driver in my area :cool:

Oi join the dawah whtsapp sisters.

Look on the isoc for thr details
W salam

Good lecture I bet:biggrin: me nora and sumayaih are there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think the guy just snapped bus drivers don't have the easiest of jobs
He does risk his job as the inspector was telling him.

Did the passengers say nothing?
I can just imagine the elderlies complain here lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Canttellyou
Rude,lazy, London bus drivers. Every time after school they see a crowded bus stop they just drive past 😡

Posted from TSR Mobile

But... that's their job.
London honestly seems another world compared to Bristol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really get along with most jamaican girls for some reason :s

Funnily enough, I get on quite well with Jamaican girls, might be because there's few black girls so we stick together.

Awesome, you barely see any female drivers over here.

I can't wait to visit London in half-term and see it for myself. :awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did the lassengers say nothing?
I can just imagine the elderlies complain here lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

everyone complained including me, half were shouting at the inspector the other half the bus driver, they decided to issue us all tickets which was good.
One elder was like I dont need to ticket I got a freedom pass.
Imagine that sentence in a Jamaican accent, it was funny.

I can't wait to visit London in half-term and see it for myself. :awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will see a huge contrast, some areas look amazing and buzzing other areas are not so eye pleasing with sam's chicken packets laying about.

Spoiler

Awesome, you barely see any female drivers over here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah come! :biggrin:

Have u been before?
everyone complained including me, half were shouting at the inspector the other half the bus driver, they decided to issue us all tickets which was good.
One elder was like I dont need to ticket I got a freedom pass.
Imagine that sentence in a Jamaican accent, it was funny.

Loool, I can just imagine ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest