The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnimeCrazy
Tangled is AMAZING! Flynn Ryder is so hot, a bit awks :colondollar: when he is a cartoon but I don't care! Am I the only who laughed when you heard his real name?! And I always die when he goes they never get his nose right!

Lool, I haven't even noticed the nose, too busy with his eyes haha
And I laughed when she started hitting him with the pan, the pan was just great and the horse/dog, haha
Tangled is so fab!!!! Flynn Rider is da man hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justmyself
Lool, I haven't even noticed the nose, too busy with his eyes haha
And I laughed when she started hitting him with the pan, the pan was just great and the horse/dog, haha

Oh I know! And when he was at the place and she was making him hit his self with her own hair made me die xD And the face he made while he held him hostage made me cry of laughter XD I swear I love him
Oh I know! And when he was at the place and she was making him hit his self with her own hair made me die xD And the face he made while he held him hostage made me cry of laughter XD I swear I love him

I knowww, and when he was like 'Aye' I dieeed! :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
I knowww, and when he was like 'Aye' I dieeed! :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

I feel like dying right now! Im watching Last Cinderella and i hate how she is going to to end up with him but I cant do anything about it! On episode 7 and feel like crying ;( gonna watch School 2013 after this
Reply 785
What does "wooriah" mean? (I might have misspelled it) I have heard so many Somalis say it often.
I feel like dying right now! Im watching Last Cinderella and i hate how she is going to to end up with him but I cant do anything about it! On episode 7 and feel like crying ;( gonna watch School 2013 after this

Muahaha, how can you stand the lead actress, she annoyed me so muchhh!
She was cool the first minutes but after she started with the young guy, I felt like slapping her!
Definitelyy, let me knoww when you die from angst and bromance :colone:

EASTENDERS SPECIAL NOW :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zlp
What does "wooriah" mean? (I might have misspelled it) I have heard so many Somalis say it often.

Wariaa? I don't actually know the exact meaning, it's something people use to call boys, like 'wariaa, come here!'
Spelt it wrong myself though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muahaha, how can you stand the lead actress, she annoyed me so muchhh!
She was cool the first minutes but after she started with the young guy, I felt like slapping her!
Definitelyy, let me knoww when you die from angst and bromance :colone:

EASTENDERS SPECIAL NOW :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah she annoys me but I just want to see how it ends, i'm like that xD I will, lol my whole family is downstairs watching EastEnders even though i'm upto date with the never ending drama, I can never get into EE. I really miss micheal he was my fav xD

And David will soon be dead. i hope
Reply 789
Wariaa? I don't actually know the exact meaning, it's something people use to call boys, like 'wariaa, come here!'
Spelt it wrong myself though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, okay then. So I guess you could say that it's the Somali equivalent of "oi" or "dude" in English?
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah she annoys me but I just want to see how it ends, i'm like that xD I will, lol my whole family is downstairs watching EastEnders even though i'm upto date with the never ending drama, I can never get into EE. I really miss micheal he was my fav xD

And David will soon be dead. i hope

I admire you, I could not get the end of a show if something really annoys me :smile:
Hahaha, Michael draw me crazyy!
Him and Alice were just soo frustrating! But I have to admit, he was good at what he did lol
And noo, David's all right haha

It annoys me so much how Masood is like 'still a Muslim!'. Like, no.
That whole family annoyed me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zlp
Haha, okay then. So I guess you could say that it's the Somali equivalent of "oi" or "dude" in English?

Yepp, but don't quote me on it, I might be really wrong haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I admire you, I could not get the end of a show if something really annoys me :smile:
Hahaha, Michael draw me crazyy!
Him and Alice were just soo frustrating! But I have to admit, he was good at what he did lol
And noo, David's all right haha

It annoys me so much how Masood is like 'still a Muslim!'. Like, no.
That whole family annoyed me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but the dude is hot also xD The way Michael causally strangled Janine, and doing his tie at the same time made me DIE, i swear that guy was 100% real, and how he tried to hit on Ronnie. LOL!

I know that whole family is ****ed! Did he find out that Haroon is not friend? Man i laughed when my sister told me who he was.
Yeah, but the dude is hot also xD The way Michael causally strangled Janine, and doing his tie at the same time made me DIE, i swear that guy was 100% real, and how he tried to hit on Ronnie. LOL!

I know that whole family is ****ed! Did he find out that Haroon is not friend? Man i laughed when my sister told me who he was.

Michael was a psycopath and how he wore suits every day, that was awesome but your taste is questionable, hot is Joey, Michael is scary with his eyes.

Who the hell is Haroon now, I swear I get lost with all the characters.

Janine doesn't even think about Scarlett anymore, this whole thing started because of the child.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Michael was a psycopath and how he wore suits every day, that was awesome but your taste is questionable, hot is Joey, Michael is scary with his eyes.

Who the hell is Haroon now, I swear I get lost with all the characters.

Janine doesn't even think about Scarlett anymore, this whole thing started because of the child.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, I was talking about the dude in Last Cinderella xD Oh, Joey, Anthony and Tyler are literally the one hot ones in EE.

Michael wearing a suit everday just reminded me of Barney in how i met your mother! Haroon, I think it was Zeinab's new man, Massoods ex!

I know she doesn't care about Scarlett anymore, i feel sorry for that child, both her parents are psychopaths! I miss Ricky, why did he have to leave?

Bianca always screaming 'RICKY!' Man she is classic xD
(edited 10 years ago)
three words. JANINE IS GONE :congrats:

eastenders fans now what im on about. The BEST xmas episode ever!!!
LOL, I was talking about the dude in Last Cinderella xD Oh, Joey, Anthony and Tyler are literally the one hot ones in EE.

Michael wearing a suit everday just reminded me of Barney in how i met your mother! Haroon, I think it was Zeinab's new man, Massoods ex!

I know she doesn't care about Scarlett anymore, i feel sorry for that child, both her parents are psychopaths! I miss Ricky, why did he have to leave?

Bianca always screaming 'RICKY!' Man she is classic xD

Whaat, Zeinab is gone, like ages ago, didn't she. Oh my sister said they mentioned Zeinab got married with this guy, that must be Haroon right? But Carol is cheating on Masood anyways, so karma haha

And yeaah the dude from Last Cinderella, I can't even. When he smiled, man.

Loool, I loved Bianca forever haha did you see the throwing food with Nicki hahaha
Tangled is AMAZING! Flynn Ryder is so hot, a bit awks :colondollar: when he is a cartoon but I don't care! Am I the only who laughed when you heard his real name?! And I always die when he goes they never get his nose right!

Eugene :lol:. lol who cares if he is a cartoon character :love:

Loool, I loved Bianca forever haha did you see the throwing food with Nicki hahaha

that was so funny lol. bianca is one jealous woman :eek:
Original post by Secretnerd123
three words. JANINE IS GONE :congrats:

eastenders fans now what im on about. The BEST xmas episode ever!!!

Hahaha, it was quite good, loved how Janine reacted, it kind of made me feel for her!

Quick Reply

Latest