The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
Lool, so glad to hear you won't turn into crazy piercings:wink: lady

lool i won't, hopefully :colone:
off to bed. salam!
Salaam
Original post by Secretnerd123
Basically, i went to a tattoo and piercing place near my area (because like a fool, i didn't know they did it at a jewellery shop for cheaper 5 mins away from my house!). It was so awkward going in there as im a hijabi and a hijabi going into a tattoo parlour is just :zomg:

And so i went in and was greeted by a man who was literally COVERED in tattoos and had one of those huge ear piercings that kenyan masais wear (dont know what its called). He started sterilyzing the needle and put a red dot using a felt tip pen on the side i wanted the piercing to be (left) and then he put the needle in this little round thing and put it in my nose. I was tighly gripping the chair and my heart was pounding like crazy!

He put the piercing in and cleared up the little blood around it and wthat qas it really! Felt like a boss afterwards :cool:

It feels like someone pinching your nose really hard but it lasts for about a minute. Your eyes get really watery though. Out of 10, the pain is about a 5 :biggrin:

Not sure whether to get a ring or a piercing this time round. Any ideas?

That's great! I defo want to get mine done now, just a small diamond stud though and not a ring because so many Somali girls have nose rings nowadays and it just looks trashy to me. But yeah, hopefully will get it done soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justmyself
Lool that's good, let us know how it goes if you proceed!
I got a huge speech on how 'I'm becoming a delinquent' and 'under my roof, my rules' haha so nope, not anytime soon for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she did the whole "under my roof you live under my rules, when you get married do what you want" line :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by ArsenalObsessed
That's great! I defo want to get mine done now, just a small diamond stud though and not a ring because so many Somali girls have nose rings nowadays and it just looks trashy to me. But yeah, hopefully will get it done soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can help you. I have a piece of equipment which is designed to do this sort of thing. I guarantee it won't hurt and I won't even charge you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Assalamu Alaykum

/

Greetings

This society was founded by 'Sephorina' on the '26th November 2007' 'and is a continuation of the the original page (The Somali Society) after reaching the maximum post limit. We are a vibrant community and accepting to members from all different backgrounds. Members can expect to partake in casual banter and to have fun. We talk about practically everything from day to day problems to celebrating each others achievements. We are a family and all are welcome to join. Let the banter continue!
*offers xalwo and shaah*

Top posters from the last thread:

ayeyo - me

Awowo - Al-farhan

Khara tea maker/ evil granddaughter - missfats

Khara makers' sis - justmyself

Daughter - yummy_strawberry

Economic enthusiast and self proclaimed King - AbdulKarim

Funny vid/pic guy - Umar1

Football fanatic - ArsenalO

:party: :party: :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about me??? I feel so betrayed :frown:
Original post by Chukkeigh

I couldn't think of a tsr nickname to give you lool
How are you guysss??
I couldn't think of a tsr nickname to give you lool

Lol how about "the most awesome" loool. I was just kidding whatevs floats your boat and comes to your mind first to describe my posts :smile:
Reply 90
How are you guysss??

Not too bad, even if I got a *******ing for coming late. My little brother had the day off as his holiday started, normally the noise of him and others would wake me up, never used to use the alarm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Basically, i went to a tattoo and piercing place near my area (because like a fool, i didn't know they did it at a jewellery shop for cheaper 5 mins away from my house!). It was so awkward going in there as im a hijabi and a hijabi going into a tattoo parlour is just :zomg:

And so i went in and was greeted by a man who was literally COVERED in tattoos and had one of those huge ear piercings that kenyan masais wear (dont know what its called). He started sterilyzing the needle and put a red dot using a felt tip pen on the side i wanted the piercing to be (left) and then he put the needle in this little round thing and put it in my nose. I was tighly gripping the chair and my heart was pounding like crazy!

He put the piercing in and cleared up the little blood around it and wthat qas it really! Felt like a boss afterwards :cool:

It feels like someone pinching your nose really hard but it lasts for about a minute. Your eyes get really watery though. Out of 10, the pain is about a 5 :biggrin:

Not sure whether to get a ring or a piercing this time round. Any ideas?

OMGGG!!!! You got a nose piercing?? That is so awesome!

I really, really want a piercing just below my lip. But if I came home with with a lip piercing I would be sent to Somali one way ticket lmaoooo. My mum would flip out like mad! So I just have to keep rocking those fake ones that you can just take out at anytime on my lower lip however not below my lip which is alright I guess.
Original post by Umar1
Not too bad, even if I got a *******ing for coming late. My little brother had the day off as his holiday started, normally the noise of him and others would wake me up, never used to use the alarm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

without an alarm clock I would be so lost.
Reply 93
Assalamu Alaykum

/

Greetings

This society was founded by 'Sephorina' on the '26th November 2007' 'and is a continuation of the the original page (The Somali Society) after reaching the maximum post limit. We are a vibrant community and accepting to members from all different backgrounds. Members can expect to partake in casual banter and to have fun. We talk about practically everything from day to day problems to celebrating each others achievements. We are a family and all are welcome to join. Let the banter continue!
*offers xalwo and shaah*

Top posters from the last thread:

ayeyo - me

Awowo - Al-farhan

Khara tea maker/ evil granddaughter - missfats

Khara makers' sis - justmyself

Daughter - yummy_strawberry

Economic enthusiast and self proclaimed King - AbdulKarim

Funny vid/pic guy - Umar1

Football fanatic - ArsenalO

:party: :party: :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww! This is the cutest post I've ever seen! :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Awww! This is the cutest post I've ever seen! :biggrin:

Courtesy of I, thank you.. thank you. :hat2: Helping societies since 2013.
Reply 95
Original post by Abdul-Karim

Lol obviously :grin:

Same and Abdulkarim Tanzanian is on there :eek: and all he does is troll.:eek:
OMGGG!!!! You got a nose piercing?? That is so awesome!

I really, really want a piercing just below my lip. But if I came home with with a lip piercing I would be sent to Somali one way ticket lmaoooo. My mum would flip out like mad! So I just have to keep rocking those fake ones that you can just take out at anytime on my lower lip however not below my lip which is alright I guess.

Nose piercings are for 20ps.
Original post by Abdul-Karim

Why are you acting like a gentleman?
Original post by Ishaaq Mohamed
Same and Abdulkarim Tanzanian is on there :eek: and all he does is troll.:eek:

Let's not do the nationalist thing. I've contributed a fair due to the development of this society. I have started controversial banter but that's to lighten the atmosphere and make for entertaining disputes.

Nose piercings are for 20ps.

Agreed, I too despise those with nose piercings. I think it's cheap and ineffective.

Why are you acting like a gentleman?

Because.. A gentleman, I am. :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest