The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
Don't worry, I have seen loads of somalis from yemen too, my favorite unrelated adeer is a somali barwaneese from yemen. I love his accent and the way they pronounce qaaf.

Ahaaa I loved yemen, to bad I thought my grandmother was my mother as my mom was not around me alot, so trying to take me away from yemen as my mom described was like hell!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Where were you born?

San'aa ! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A fellow Prison break fan! i loved that series, Michael is so beautiful too bad he is gay! But that show was AMAZING! I cried at the end, so beautiful! Did you?!

Watch Criminal Minds! Its good as well! Derek Morgan and Reid their moments are to DIE for! And watch The Mentalist, that is super good as well

Why was the whole world going crazy when Michael schofield revealed he was gay? LOOOL.

The same happened with that swimmed dude Tom Daley although that wasn't really a shocker tbh :teehee:
Original post by missfats
Omghhh I had tons of tissues lining up, I frickin love that tv series, id pay the producer 1 billion to just make another series but Micheals died !!!!!

I never really fangirl over actors but
Michaels character was very interesting yet his personality and looks were perfect! *highfive*

Naya you fan girl soo much kulaa :biggrin: definitely watching that

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know right! If there was anyway for the show to come back i would, but i have to admit the ending was really sweet and good and what he did for Sara! man it just made me love him even more! Him and Lincoln had the perfect brother bond! Cant believe I even feel sad about Bellick! and they felt sad too! DAMN, even forgave Mahone and stayed friends!

*Highfives back*

I'm fangirl so much when it comes to awesome characters! :colondollar: Get into so many arguments with friends sometimes as well over who is the best :biggrin:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Why was the whole world going crazy when Michael schofield revealed he was gay? LOOOL.

The same happened with that swimmed dude Tom Daley although that wasn't really a shocker tbh :teehee:

Michael schofoeld actually seemed abit gay from the way he dressed lool idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone knew he was gay but when he officially came out, it killed everyone's dreams! Including mine! Come on man, have you seen how hot he is?! :biggrin:

Tom Daley is a confused man, how the hell is he going out with a 41 year?! he is 19 right?! :eek:
Original post by Umar1
This was a good show. I was just astounded at some characters and what they did after the show.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope they start a new series!

I felt like some bits were fake as the way some of them acted was just :shock:
Reply 987

Seriously what's with girls and qanises these days.

Schofield, tom Daley. Etc... Why don't yous admire a good looking somali gentlemen like Mo farax or Said Morgan hersi?
The best episodes were the family in India, that lebanese family (that hijabi mum was so funny) and that Nigerian family xD

Omg if they had a somali family it would just be the best!

Yep they are! I also used to watch another show whch used to air on bbc3 called 'Young dumb and living off mum' . Some of the 'kids' were in their 20s and didn't know how to use a washing machine! :rofl:

I used to watch that too, God I used to wonder how some of them lived.
And nearly every episode they'd either over spend on booze or other things or have major fights. They need to bring back that show!
Original post by Umar1

Schofield, tom Daley. Etc... Why don't yous admire a good looking somali gentlemen like Mo farax or Said Morgan hersi?

Who is the second guy?:confused:
Everyone knew he was gay but when he officially came out, it killed everyone's dreams! Including mine! Come on man, have you seen how hot he is?! :biggrin:

Tom Daley is a confused man, how the hell is he going out with a 41 year?! he is 19 right?! :eek:

I think hes 20 now not sure. Yep the guy is around double his age. He is definitely a confused boy. His dad passed away a few years ago and i think he sees this new guy (dont know whether to call him a paedo) as a father figure.

Quite vile if you ask me..

*Micheal* This man made me feel like no women, I felt so safe and comfortable

(daley logic)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 992
Original post by Al-farhan
Who is the second guy?:confused:

Said hersi Morgan. Siad Barre's right hand men. Aka 'butcher of Hargeisa'.

He was the commander of the 26th division based in hargeisa in the late 80's.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Wallahay he actually does look qaanis
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1

Mo farax? Caadi iska dhig. Dont know that other guy but he's old enought to be my dad. No thanks LOL :nah:
I think hes 20 now not sure. Yep the guy is around double his age. He is definitely a confused boy. His dad passed away a few years ago and i think he sees this new guy (dont know whether to call him a paedo) as a father figure.

Quite vile if you ask me..

Wallhi I think he just went for someone that reminded him of his father and went for it!

His family are all cool as well! I'm actually surprised about that!
Reply 996
Mo farax? Caadi iska dhig. Dont know that other guy but he's old enought to be my dad. No thanks LOL :nah:

Yous will just end up having your hearts broken everytime the cadaan guy comes out gay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1

LOOOOOOOOL! Mo Farax uno! No thanks! Dude is married with kids.... and waaaaay to old! The other guy is worse! You trying to give us girls heart attacks?!
Wallhi I think he just went for someone that reminded him of his father and went for it!

His family are all cool as well! I'm actually surprised about that!

Cadaan fams are cool with everything tbh. Miley's dad didn't care one bit when his daughter twerked on stage and even justified her actions and said he will support whatever she does. If that was an African dad boy! :whip:
Cadaan fams are cool with everything tbh. Miley's dad didn't care one bit when his daughter twerked on stage and even justified her actions and said he will support whatever she does. If that was an African dad boy! :whip:

Miley needs severe beatings! Im glad Liam dumped her ass! She was way too wild for him, her parents are ****ed tbh

Quick Reply

Latest