:console:

Oh, sorry mistake in typing
meant to say amazingly funny ayeeyo sister

Awww :biggrin: thats more like it!

Too much jokes happen in my household :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1181
Original post by missfats
Nagaamusa The only thing in Manchester is a few clubs, a shopping centre, a few music arenas... about it

How does Manchester think they are the second city to london, when they have about 400k inhabitants, and Birmingham 1 million.. I never got this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool. Manchesters more liveeeee hahhaha :tongue: We are Definitely more known than the rest except London.. Cmon B'ham. Really?!
Nagaamusa The only thing in Manchester is a few clubs, a shopping centre, a few music arenas... about it

How does Manchester think they are the second city to london, when they have about 400k inhabitants, and Birmingham 1 million.. I never got this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Few clubs aaaa?? wonder how you know that :lol:
Reply 1183

Lol.. Arguably one of the most famous football cities in the world with two world class teams.

As well as a major boxing centre with the MEN arena being host to amir khan, Ricky Hatton etc..

Hosted commonwealth games

Second biggest shopping centre in UK.

One of the largest indoor arenas in Europe.

And last but not least I live in Manchester.

With all due respect, Birmingham is a ****hole.
Original post by Ayah
No, Manchester..but you see the busy crowd on Tv dont you. So busy :tongue:

The same as Umar. How big is manchester? I always imagine it as tiny and full of people with 'waterloo road' accents :tongue:
Original post by Ayah
Loool. Manchesters more liveeeee hahhaha :tongue: We are Definitely more known than the rest except London.. Cmon B'ham. Really?!

Lool Birmingham is more sophisticated,

The only reason you're known is because of man united/city clubs, absolutely nothing else. Actually in the new york times, Birmingham came 19th in the top 50 destinations in Europe while Manchester wasn't even mentioned, so foreigners do actually recognise us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
Lol.. Arguably one of the most famous football cities in the world with two world class teams.

As well as a major boxing centre with the MEN arena being host to amir khan, Ricky Hatton etc..

Hosted commonwealth games

Second biggest shopping centre in UK.

One of the largest indoor arenas in Europe.

And last but not least I live in Manchester.

With all due respect, Birmingham is a ****hole.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg if you see Birmingham, I think you've only been to small heath woaah..
Bull ring - one of Europe's most iconic buildings,

Cadbury world
Thinktank
Mailbox
Nec
Touch wood
Soho
Five ways
Hippodrome
Birmingham orchestra (second biggest in Europe)
Royal ballet
Award winning nightclubs

This is the tip of the iceberg... eww have you seen salford

LOOOL

Manchester is wannabe football players !! ALL
Posted from TSR Mobile
I think after London, Birmingham is the best and Leicester is the worst.

I really want to visit Scotland and Wales (their accent :love: ) and see what they're like :tongue:
Reply 1188
Lool Birmingham is more sophisticated,

The only reason you're known is because of man united/city clubs, absolutely nothing else. Actually in the new york times, Birmingham came 19th in the top 50 destinations in Europe while Manchester wasn't even mentioned, so foreigners do actually recognise us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldnt mind visiting bham though. Not :tongue:*

Original post by Secretnerd123
The same as Umar. How big is manchester? I always imagine it as tiny and full of people with 'waterloo road' accents :tongue:

Used to be addicted to waterloo road hahaa. Its pretty big and stuff but im done with the city. I wouldnt want to live here all my life.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ayah
Used to be addicted to waterloo road hahaa. Its pretty big and stuff but im done with the city. I wouldnt want to live here all my life.

It used to be the best when bolton , donte, clo and the gang were there. I gave up after the hijabi boyfriend storyline :/
Reply 1190
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg if you see Birmingham, I think you've only been to small heath woaah..
Bull ring - one of Europe's most iconic buildings,

Cadbury world
Thinktank
Mailbox
Nec
Touch wood
Soho
Five ways
Hippodrome
Birmingham orchestra (second biggest in Europe)
Royal ballet
Award winning nightclubs

You've probably never been to any of those places, award winning nightclubs you know

This is the tip of the iceberg... eww have you seen salford

Salford is the definition of beauty and civilisation in one.

I really want to visit Scotland and Wales (their accent :love: ) and see what they're like :tongue:

Been to wales, I got there on a saturday evening and discovered the welsh really like a drink, and they have a better accent
Few clubs aaaa?? wonder how you know that :lol:

Lool people drunk everywhere in Manchester,

In bham, you can walk in town at night next to all the clubs alone lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1193
Original post by Al-farhan
Been to wales, I got there on a saturday evening and discovered the welsh really like a drink, and they have a better accent

Is it true what they say about the men there and the sheep?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1194
Right salaaam everyone, I need sleep (:
Original post by Umar1
You've probably never been to any of those places, award winning nightclubs you know

Salford is the definition of beauty and civilisation in one.

No really, go on visit Birmingham. Com lool they have award winning nightclubs ynoe LOOOOOOOOL ive been to most placez, dayum you need to come...

ALL YOU POSTED WAS "COMMONWEALTH" LOOLOLOL what makes you think Birmingham hasn't hosted them huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Al-farhan

The irish are known for their drinking. Didn't know the welsh drink alot aswell

Has anyone ever met a somali person from Ireland. I honestly can't imagine somalis with a strong irish accent :rofl:
No really, go on visit Birmingham. Com lool they have award winning nightclubs ynoe LOOOOOOOOL ive been to most placez, dayum you need to come...

ALL YOU POSTED WAS "COMMONWEALTH" LOOLOLOL what makes you think Birmingham hasn't hosted them huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nightclubs aah? Astaghfurullah!:eek: *typical ayeyo talk*

Fam are u nutz. Come London we don't do chest shots. 3Koke 3Stryder 3Neggz R.I.P Shadrack, blud.. you ain't bout that life so what you sayin. Stone Bizzy, Lewisham, A-town pyg.. f*&! the rest of dem. We dont backstab but we stab backs. London aint no fairytale cuz.. you get poked up.

Of course ofcourse ..

Leicester is medieval, I remember when I went to the city centre, it looked like a medieval town... wallahay London Is the way lakin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest