Reply 1380
Original post by Umar1
So could people in real life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Facebook makes it a lot easier saaxib.
Original post by xaki90
Not in TSR.

Well my friend,

You haven't seen the amount of sex centered threads, islam bashing threads, alcohol/drug related threads, sexuality threads

We are being led astray.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
Biology= death. Such a boring subject with way too much content. We've just finished the first module .Chemistry is awesome, really enjoying it. What about you? Team bio or team chem? And which boards are you doing them in?

Team Bio! So much content, I agree but I love it, although the plant bit was quite boring!
I'm doing OCR for both and for me chemistry=death, seriously, if I hear the word mole or titration one more time, I might explode.

We also finished the first module for bio (and chemistry actually) and have a huge mock in Jan. Do you guys have a mock too?

Also, do you have in mind what you'd like to do in future at Uni/career?
Biology= death. Such a boring subject with way too much content. We've just finished the first module .Chemistry is awesome, really enjoying it. What about you? Team bio or team chem? And which boards are you doing them in?

Nice to see someone appreciating chemistry :biggrin:
It is beautiful, even when it is confusing.
Reply 1384
Original post by justmyself
If you said that in front of an elder, I can just imagine World War Three in action.

The elder can say all he wants but at the end of the day he knows the country is dead and unlikely to ever be revived.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1385
Original post by xaki90
Not in TSR.

Really?

Head over to the relationships or religion forums.
Original post by xaki90
Facebook makes it a lot easier saaxib.

Explain how?
Reply 1386
Original post by missfats
Well my friend,

You haven't seen the amount of sex centered threads, islam bashing threads, alcohol/drug related threads, sexuality threads

We are being led astray.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is no direct personal pressure to conform to that as it would be in fb or something.
Original post by Umar1
The elder can say all he wants but at the end of the day he knows the country is dead and unlikely to ever be revived.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't you full of joy and positivity!
I still like to hold some hope, you never know what might happen in a few years time.
Am so close to 3k, bow down am the queen of this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1389
Aren't you full of joy and positivity!
I still like to hold some hope, you never know what might happen in a few years time.

There probably isn't a country or a race as fragmented as somalis on earth.

To think just 36 years ago somalis across the HOA were looking forward to being united into one country when Barres armored vehicles rolled into ogaden.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Team Bio! So much content, I agree but I love it, although the plant bit was quite boring!
I'm doing OCR for both and for me chemistry=death, seriously, if I hear the word mole or titration one more time, I might explode.

We also finished the first module for bio (and chemistry actually) and have a huge mock in Jan. Do you guys have a mock too?

Also, do you have in mind what you'd like to do in future at Uni/career?

Moles! Titration! Gyuuh, how can you prefer bio over chem? Like seriously, what's up with that? :tongue:
Yeah, we do have mocks in January, also in the ocr board for both of them, hoping to get good grades insha allah, best of luck to you too :smile:
And yeah, I want to do maths at uni, at one of the cowi uni's, not so sure career wise but teacher is definitely ruled out! What about you? Any idea what you'll study at uni? Career?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1391
Original post by Umar1
Really?

Head over to the relationships or religion forums.

Explain how?

So it is just people trolling and hardly any of them are ever serious in any way.

On fb mates might post pictures and advertise the haraam things they been doing which in turn causes much more harm than some empty void thread tsr.
Original post by xaki90
There is no direct personal pressure to conform to that as it would be in fb or something.

How is fb or other social networks more pressuring than say here tsr?
Original post by Al-farhan
Nice to see someone appreciating chemistry :biggrin:
It is beautiful, even when it is confusing.

Yay! *high five* Tis true, it is indeed beautiful! :smile: Team chem ftw. I'm assuming you study chem then?
Original post by Umar1
There probably isn't a country or a race as fragmented as somalis on earth.

To think just 36 years ago somalis across the HOA were looking forward to being united into one country when Barres armored vehicles rolled into ogaden.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's sad but if we really do want our country back the way it was before, we have to work for it.
Wouldn't you like to actually go and live in your country? I mean, you can talk about how the UK is your country and all, but it will never be truly be your country, we'll always be guests here and that's the reality of it.
That's sad but if we really do want our country back the way it was before, we have to work for it.
Wouldn't you like to actually go and live in your country? I mean, you can talk about how the UK is your country and all, but it will never be truly be your country, we'll always be guests here and that's the reality of it.

This ^^ Such wise words my friend, such wise words :P
Original post by xaki90
So it is just people trolling and hardly any of them are ever serious in any way.

On fb mates might post pictures and advertise the haraam things they been doing which in turn causes much more harm than some empty void thread tsr.

Some of your posts on tsr aren't very islamic so i don't know why you're lecturing everyone about social networks being haram :confused:
Original post by xaki90

I'd like to think that most of us aren't that dumb to do what our mates are 'advertising' on facebook.
Like, that logic would be valid for every time I step out of my house, I see people do haram things, doesn't mean I'm more inclined to do it.

I understand where you're coming from though, it's best to avoid certain things, I agree on that.
This ^^ Such wise words my friend, such wise words :P

Do you live near smethwick in bham?
Reply 1399

There is no shortage of somali people willing to 'work' for the country or the people. The problem is most aren't willing to work together.

Wouldn't you like to actually go and live in your country?

Of course I would love to. Conditions however don't allow.

I mean, you can talk about how the UK is your country and all, but it will never be truly be your country, we'll always be guests here and that's the reality of it.

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest