The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Apfelschorle

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dschingis
Nein! It's a peculiar German thing, drinking crateloads of fizzy water. I suppose the equivalent British thing is binge drinking.

And regarding the water... are you joking? Anywhere outside London has faaaar better quality than where I live in Germany. Of course, in London, it's not great. :frown:

That's not true, they've had sparkling water anywhere I went in the world so far, so I was thinking they should in England. Which they do.

And no, I'm not joking, our water quality here is excellent.
Some of you guys are just very naive and unaware! Not all Germans like the carbonated water (w/ bubbles :rolleyes: ). My whole family drinks tap water and I can assure you that it's some of the best water one can drink. German water quality is superior to any American or British water! I should know since I lived in these places most of my life.

Say no to carbonated water and hello to clean, smooth, refreshing uncarbonated filtered water. :smile:
I have to disagree... the water in Germany tastes rubbish, but that might be because I've spend a good portion of my life in Scotland, where it truly is crystal clear.

Let's just agree to disagree...
Reply 23
Dschingis
I have to disagree... the water in Germany tastes rubbish, but that might be because I've spend a good portion of my life in Scotland, where it truly is crystal clear.

Let's just agree to disagree...

I guess it depends on where abouts in Germany you are, same as in the UK.

Latest