The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

ACCA at BPP

Hi everyone, I am an overseas student wishing to study acca from BPP university. I have some questions, please be kind enough to answer them.
1. Can I choose which London campus I want to study at? This is because I will have to arrange accommodation prior to my arrival in UK therefore can I choose the campus nearest to my accommodation?
2. Do the same teachers teach at every campus?
3. Is ACCA full time offered at the Waterloo campus?
4. What are BPP's policies on the new Masters degree being offered from next year and also on the extra attempts of March and September?
5. Does the tuition fees include the cost of textbooks and revision kits?

Any help would be much appreciated :smile:
Original post by CarelessWhisper
Hi everyone, I am an overseas student wishing to study acca from BPP university. I have some questions, please be kind enough to answer them.
1. Can I choose which London campus I want to study at? This is because I will have to arrange accommodation prior to my arrival in UK therefore can I choose the campus nearest to my accommodation?
2. Do the same teachers teach at every campus?
3. Is ACCA full time offered at the Waterloo campus?
4. What are BPP's policies on the new Masters degree being offered from next year and also on the extra attempts of March and September?
5. Does the tuition fees include the cost of textbooks and revision kits?

Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Hi CarelessWhisper,

I'm going to try and answer some of your queries here!

BPP University no longer offers the ACCA full-time programme but instead offers two improved programmes for students to study ACCA. The Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route] which allows students to gain exemptions for papers F1-F9 alongside a Level 6 Diploma. If you want to know more about this programme, click here: http://www.bpp.com/undergraduate-course-details/d/undergraduate/adaf/12183

Alternatively, the MSc Accounting and Finance [Advanced Diploma route] allows students to study the Advanced Diploma, gain exemptions for F1-F9 and then progress onto postgraduate study to gain a masters in Accounting and Finance whilst studying towards their P Papers. Find out more about it by clicking here: http://www.bpp.com/undergraduate-course-details/d/undergraduate/MSc-Accounting-and-Finance-Advanced-Diploma-Route/12211

Both of these programmes are run in our study centres in London (London City, Kings Cross, Shepherds Bush and Croydon) and you can request your preferred study centre when you apply. Tutors and lecturers tend to teach in one specific study centre but they are all professionals in their fields with working-world knowledge of accountancy to bring to the table, regardless of which centre you choose :smile:

Your learning materials are included, yes.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,
Emily
BPP University
BPP University
Thank you very much for answering my questions. I checked your website and the fees of Msc Accountingand Finance for international students is £19270. Is it yearly or is it the fees of the whole program? If I have already taken some or all of the fundamental papers then what will be my fees?
Also, please explain the Msc program a bit more. Is it sort of tuition for the professional papers? Will I have to take a ca exams independently? Will I gain a Masters degree by studying this program? And will I have to take BPP's internal exams too to gain this degree?
Is studying ACCA in BPP through Advanced Diploma Route worth. Is this university proper?
anyone there to guide me about advanced diploma route leading to msc accounting and finance . i am applying for this course in may 2020 fall . any student who have done this is requested to contact
Reply 5
Hi Sherafgan,I am looking to apply to this in September. Do you think you will get a post study work visa with this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending