The Student Room Group

Edexcel Chemistry IAL Unit 4 and 5

Hallo guys!
How did you find the A2 International A level Chemistry Exams?
I didn't think they were too bad! Glad it's over with now, you?
As for unit 5 I think it was literally the worst exam I have ever sat. Completely out of the blue things.
Multiple choice was ambiguous and section C was weird. The question about compounds R and S and their reaction with sodium was an absolute nightmare.
What do people think the boundaries will be like?
Original post by nikolosity97
As for unit 5 I think it was literally the worst exam I have ever sat. Completely out of the blue things.
Multiple choice was ambiguous and section C was weird. The question about compounds R and S and their reaction with sodium was an absolute nightmare.
What do people think the boundaries will be like?

Unit 5 are usually low grade boundaries anyway but these will be especially low I think.
Woah thank god if they lowered the boundaries! I did both As and A2 and trust me; I never met any easy chem paper. The chem 3 was bull****; chem 1 was manageable; chem 2 was horrible; chem 4 was -_- ; chem 6 was 'OMG' and now chem 5's like 'woah; Jesus H. Christ, wtf'..
Examiners have decided to pick on the june 2015 batch for fun; well if they think its fun; then I should go dig up a grave for myself and let all the dogs piss on it-_-
Anyways; its quite relieving to be finally done with it. Phew.
Hey by the way; do any of u know where I can find a thread for the phy IAL U5 paper??
Original post by minroi#01#
Woah thank god if they lowered the boundaries! I did both As and A2 and trust me; I never met any easy chem paper. The chem 3 was bull****; chem 1 was manageable; chem 2 was horrible; chem 4 was -_- ; chem 6 was 'OMG' and now chem 5's like 'woah; Jesus H. Christ, wtf'..
Examiners have decided to pick on the june 2015 batch for fun; well if they think its fun; then I should go dig up a grave for myself and let all the dogs piss on it-_-
Anyways; its quite relieving to be finally done with it. Phew.
Hey by the way; do any of u know where I can find a thread for the phy IAL U5 paper??

I'm totally with you on that one, I've never seen anything like it, the syllabus is practically ignored, that was just pure evil, but I really have a bad feeling the boundaries won't be any lower than Jan 2015

Quick Reply

Latest