The Student Room Group

AQA AS Biology 7401/1 and 7401/2 Exam - 26th May and 7th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YsfAli
I dont get it, i thought the specimen papers are already up on the aqa website for new spec?

Idk if its updated, but only teachers should have access to the one i posted
Reply 41
Nah only the first set of specimens are there. Do you have the MS for this paper and do u happen to have paper 2?
Reply 42
Original post by BinyQuan

Nah only the first set of specimens are there. Do you have the MS for this paper and do u happen to have paper 2?
Original post by YsfAli

Nop just paper 1 with answers
Reply 44
Nop just paper 1 with answers

Kl, thanks for the paper
Do we need to know the 6 required practicals off by heart for the AS exams?? Capture.PNG
Original post by OfficialChemist
Do we need to know the 6 required practicals off by heart for the AS exams?? Capture.PNG

I'm sure we do because my teacher mentioned that we may get questions on them :smile: just did the root one yesterday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you guys gonna revise for the required practical questions? Idk what to do
Original post by Yusufff
How are you guys gonna revise for the required practical questions? Idk what to do

did you not complete these practicals in school?
Original post by Virolite
did you not complete these practicals in school?

Lol yeah we did but still, feel like I need to revise/go over it all
http://postimg.org/gallery/2naaf9on6/

Uploaded all my pic with answer to paper 1

I dont get Q 3.3, can anyone explain it?
Anyone finding the specimen paper from this spec harder than the past papers from the previous spec?

thanks for uploading the images, this paper is a lot easier than the ones online. Are the answers you wrote correct from the mark scheme??
anyone got the chemistry OCR practice papers that you need a password to access? Need to do some more revision and my teacher is a useless mong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thinker13
Anyone finding the specimen paper from this spec harder than the past papers from the previous spec?

YES. Even for AQA Chem. I feel like past papers aren't even helping because of the specimens! D:
Original post by 123chem

Ratios were calculated and as the ratios of the 2 were similar it showed that there was barely any difference (v vague sorry I just briefly looked at Q)
Original post by 123chem

1) Head + body = 112.3 + 9.3 = 121.6mm (you + to get the total length and you - to find the length of the head)

Head = 112.3 - 9.3 = 103mm -> 103/121.6

*the SD is 9.3 (you + or - this value)

You do the same for the other 3 values given.

For the ratios:

Head + body/ tail -> 112.3/105.5 = 1.06:1

95.2/90.2 = 1.05:1

Hope this helps!
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone have paper two?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
I need help with exam technique, I recently did a paper 2 specimen and did not do good as I hoped to have done so. I don't really know how I did so bad as I put the correct stuff in but whether its to do with me not reading the question properly or I just don't know how to apply to answer the question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did that practice paper two as a mock today. What a load of ******** LMAOOO not joking the whole thing was graphs. I'm going to fail everything.

This is what's on it. Hope some of you can do better than me because I absolutely flunked that. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1462804951.663325.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending