The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your Instagram' thread

Scroll to see replies

I'm just trying to spread love and positivity @neckpainsandclusterheadaches so that my existence may not be completely pointless. :^)
Instagram: aaminahstudies

Its a study gram account :smile:
Instagram : ankita250

I'll follow back! 🌸
Guys get at my instagram @thaxaos. Follow up, new people pop up.
Reply 84
I post daily poetry on my account felicity.garnet.
https://www.instagram.com/felicity.garnet/

I've just started out, so if any other insta poets want to f4f that would be great (:
Hi my instagram is @studentstudyhelp and i post revision tips and tricks for GCSE and A-Level students :smile:
Hi! Follow my art Instagram: @devswevs
I make bowls which I sell and personalise!!
(edited 5 years ago)
@innoissaan I guess. It’s literally just a spam account so don’t expect anything too artsy but I like using it to talk to/ meet new people so if you follow it drop me a dm if you ever wanna talk.
My one’s @zenightwing

Here’s preview
21524A3B-BC47-4D02-AD01-EEF1AC62130F.jpg.jpeg
@shaazfarid
Random pictures of cool places I’ve been to and stuff I’ve seen 😄

CCB2FBA5-4183-45B6-B649-3C3BBBDCCF06.jpg.jpeg
Original post by tazarooni89
@shaazfarid
Random pictures of cool places I’ve been to and stuff I’ve seen 😄

CCB2FBA5-4183-45B6-B649-3C3BBBDCCF06.jpg.jpeg

You got some cool stuff there man!
Original post by mmmonowar
You got some cool stuff there man!

Thanks! 😎
Reply 92
My instagram is @jessburxe I don’t post anything BUT looking for friends to chat with (
jpmellow_photo , I do portraits and if you want a do a shoot feel free to contact!
Reply 94
Hi my username is @nazreenhoque_ and I post outfit pictures and sometimes makeup pictures.
Original post by qasim-96
If you want my actual insta account you can just PM me or something. Don’t wanna give it out to random people.

same here
Original post by veroet
My instagram is @jessburxe I don’t post anything BUT looking for friends to chat with (

Same here!
Anybody who’d like a friendly chat feel free to add me @shaazfarid
Screenshot_20181125-200327__01-compressed.jpg.jpeg
I'm a graphic designer who's current project is to make a really long single piece of work using the instagram grid. It has a very 80s, outrun, retro-futuristic feel at the moment but it could change as I add more. Thanks :smile:

@mattwmedia

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Have some fantastic photography or stylish snaps to share? Promote your Instagram account here! :biggrin:

There are no rules (aside from the usual site-wide ones), but a quick summary of what people can expect from your feed, or some sample photos etc may attract you more followers than a simple link or @tag. :yes:

The previous thread can be found here. :smile:

Promote away~

4C043428-9409-4D45-8598-4C92AF5A215C.jpeg Hi! I’m maggie, I post a lot of personal content, where I’m eating when I go out and with my family and friends. I am also always posting about fitness and a realistic fitness account. Follow me @maggie_rugadza

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending