The Student Room Group

Let the steam out- a rant/feelings thread

Thread where I rant mainly about stuff within TSR rules as there's things I sometimes want to get off my chest. I can be really ambiguous about what I'm talking about or really precise, depends on what and who I'm referring to.Feel free to post and rant about stuff here as well. I don't like keeping a diary/blogging so this is more me using this an excuse to rant or say positive things instead posting in other places. I definitely need to have better self-esteem and positivity as a person though. This isn’t blog as I ain’t about creating that kind of stuff.Mods please don't move the thread as I want to be anon and it also lets others post under anon.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Disliked that it turned into a big block of text
Reply 2
We’ll see if i actually bother to use this thread
Reply 3
Maybe helpful to have but doesn’t mean that I’ll use it.
Reply 4
Feels like I’m pressuring but I hate doing that crap most of the time. Also need to write a CV.
Reply 5
Could do with having this thread more organised though despite it not being a blog, might bother with that later though.
Reply 6
Feels fake
Reply 7
Need to be on the internet and here less
Reply 8
The internet isn’t as cracked up as it’s meant to be, you need to appreciate real life stuff more
Reply 9
Good day today, mostly.

There’s still other thing though because I don’t like being robbed.

and the lack of a certain item but other than that good. That thing was nice.
Reply 10
Playing up again :colonhash:
Reply 11
4G turned on and charged roaming when I didn’t turn on my 4G 🤦🏾*♀️🤦🏾*♀️🤦🏾*♀️
Reply 12
Idiots
Reply 13
Annoyed- proper p
Reply 14
Can’t remember what I was annoyed about though
Reply 15
Nah, just nah
Reply 16
Still haven’t finished reading that book though, I ought to read it. Didn’t even read the other ones that I was planning on reading
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #1
Feels like I’m pressuring but I hate doing that crap most of the time. Also need to write a CV.

Started but not finished
Original post by Anonymous
Started but not finished

me with further reading lol
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous #1

me with further reading lol

Further reading on the reading list?

Yeah I that book I need to finish reading is on the reading list (I don’t technically have to read it as a result but I want to and the book is cartoony and short).

Quick Reply

Latest