The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Post the answers on here
Reply 21
Anyone else find that really easy and not like biology at all
That was the easiest paper I have ever done.
I got 480,000 to 3 sig fig not sure though 😕
Original post by Unknown _person
What did u guys get on higher the 5 marker quadrat question
Overall really good. I did run out of time tho, so only answered half of the final 6 mark question, and missed out a 3 marker at the start. But apart from that confident with my answers. I hope everyone feels the same way too 🐦

Btw was the one about the population of daisies in the field, was it meant to be in standard form? Oops if it was...
Damn you are right!! Silly mistake, they may still give it to me if I’m lucky😂
Original post by InsertResultHere
It was challenging, so I think some people may have struggle but I found it pretty good
I got exactly the same.
Original post by janetxxx
For an effect of global warming I put loss of habitats reduce biodiversity in an ecosystem and glaciers melt resulting in sea levels rising
Congratulations guys for finishing the paper!

How did everyone find it?
Reply 28
Did anyone get 4800 for the quadrat maths question? I think it’s wrong ahh
I said reduce biodiversity due to low line flooding ruining habitats
Then ruining migration patterns
Original post by janetxxx
For an effect of global warming I put loss of habitats reduce biodiversity in an ecosystem and glaciers melt resulting in sea levels rising
For the 3 marker on antibiotic things

I said the antibiotic resistant ones will live longer and survive through herbicide attacks
outcompeting those who are not resistant who die
increasing yield of ab r
I was so happy for that homeostasis question omg, btw did anyone put insulin for that question under the homeostasis one?
Original post by Jackg1878

I got the same. 🙂 It was to two significant figures though wasn’t it?
What did people put for the 4 marker about the pale/yellow plants??!?! I did adaptation variation survival reproduction.

What way around did people but the diabetes
I said type 2 then type 1. Regretting now..
That was a really nice paper. Although the last 6 marker confused me a bit and I did not have time to write a complete answer. I basically wrote

Children who have already eaten during the day, have already produced sufficient reserves of glycogen in their bodies. This means they have a store of fat which can be used if needed. Therefore, by eating the lychees along with other foods, their bodies are not damaged.

How many marks do you think that would geg?
I got 9.6 x 10^4 for the daisy population question
Original post by Jackg1878
Lmao @ everyone debating standard form, when I didn't even put my answer in standard form because i dIDnT rEaD tHe qUeStiOn pRoPeRly 😎
I got 4.8 x 10^4
Original post by ehenderson42
I got 9.6 x 10^4 for the daisy population question
I got 4.6 instead of 4.8😶
Omg yes I got that, thank god, when I came out of the exam all my friends said they did standard form and I don’t understand how though? But I got 4800 to 2 sig fig
Original post by Bugza
Did anyone get 4800 for the quadrat maths question? I think it’s wrong ahh

Latest

Trending

Trending