The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Trilogy Biology 8464 - Paper 1 - 14th May 2019

Scroll to see replies

Yeah agree, just praying the grade boundaries are low

Original post by rrrude
wth that was terrible. all that content the give us to learn and then they give us THAT
oml i cannot even it was literally all nonsense and half of it was unknown practicals i swearrr
Reply 21
Original post by rrrude
wth that was terrible. all that content the give us to learn and then they give us THAT
oml i cannot even it was literally all nonsense and half of it was unknown practicals i swearrr

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'd expect you're not the only one feeling this way so hopefully the grade boundaries are adjusted accordingly and the next paper is nicer for you :yep:
Reply 22
Original post by rrrude

Exactly
Quite vague questions but overall not that bad.
Reply 24
Original post by 8472
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'd expect you're not the only one feeling this way so hopefully the grade boundaries are adjusted accordingly and the next paper is nicer for you :yep:

let’s hope!!! ❤️❤️ ty for the support
Nitrate ions. Three questions on ****ing nitrate ions. I can’t oml
Not too bad but those 4 markers threw me off! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAGNIFICATION PRATICALS
I am from the future: the exam was quite contexual.
What did people get for the magnification question and the beta blocker 6 mark?
That. Was. Difficult.
I’m sorry what was that idk where was the biology content at?
What even was that paper? I spent hours revising b3 and I swear there was nothing on it
Original post by Pro Gamer 2003
I think food test will come up this year

Correct nice 2 marker on it
It was officially the worst paper ever. I revised so much and all the questions that came up were so much more difficult than I could ever imagine. I can't believe AQA did this to me...I hope I pass.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 34
the magnication question answer was something like 54, I forgot now. also the beta blocker I wrote about how it slows down the heart rate, which means that there is less supply of blood to the organs. the organs need the oxygen from the blood as they need to respire and transfer energy.wrote more but can't remember. so I also added the data from the table
Original post by aahmedblue
What did people get for the magnification question and the beta blocker 6 mark?
I know that content was horrible none of the main things came up!
Original post by rrrude
Reply 36
bruh the question about rate of reaction of 0.8mm. wtf was that.
Original post by Isla.howlett
I know that content was horrible none of the main things came up!
What was the awnser for the graph question where they gave you the graph asking for rate per hour, I got 10.4 but I know someone who is predicted a 9 with 9.6? So idk
The beta blocker I wrote about anaerobic respiration and oxygen debt and build up of lactic acid
Original post by Raja12
the magnication question answer was something like 54, I forgot now. also the beta blocker I wrote about how it slows down the heart rate, which means that there is less supply of blood to the organs. the organs need the oxygen from the blood as they need to respire and transfer energy.wrote more but can't remember. so I also added the data from the table
Reply 39
it was so **** omggg hopefully grade boundaries are low
Original post by rrrude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending