The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Trilogy Biology 8464 - Paper 1 - 14th May 2019

Scroll to see replies

noo you had to turn the tap
Original post by Interxeption
to get the air bubble to 0 did anyone else say to take out the plant thing
follow my @ on insta and ill tell you. its the same as my username _danz._
I know this is far too late but I have proof that one of the questions should NOT have been questioned on the paper:
Original post by Handel1742
I know this is far too late but I have proof that one of the questions should NOT have been questioned on the paper:

I agree. That question was definitely on the wrong paper, which makes me think they mixed up separate and combined.
Hi
Emailed AQA and got a response:

Please be assured this question was not about bacterial growth but rather about data interpretation. The question provided the reason why the population of bacteria was changing in relation to the availability of nutrients. It links ideas of the Combined Science: Trilogy specification of mitosis, infectious diseases and aerobic respiration.

Information given in figure 5 supports answering this question.

Original post by xx_swegman_xx
I agree. That question was definitely on the wrong paper, which makes me think they mixed up separate and combined.
if this is combined higher trilogy paper 1 your on about, then that paper we did was actually harder than triple science paper. to be honest i found that paper quite easy.
anyone remember any questions?
Original post by qwertyuiop123a
anyone remember any questions?

😂😂 yr 11 looking for gcse questions ?
Reply 469
Original post by rrrude
wth that was terrible. all that content the give us to learn and then they give us THAT
oml i cannot even it was literally all nonsense and half of it was unknown practicals i swearrr

hey did u do triple
what topics came in the exam? any specific required practicals as well?
Original post by Paolo3100
😂😂 yr 11 looking for gcse questions ?

yuppp 😂😂😂
Original post by khadijah_16
yuppp 😂😂😂

LMAO how time passes. In yr 13 now, was in yr 11 back then
can u sent it to me

Original post by ShekinahM
Somebody in my ny school sent ot to me its got the frendh paper as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending