The Student Room Group

Telugu thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by babatunde_
Hey if you want to be added to a telugu Instagram group lemme know and I’ll add you. Pm me your username

Hey bro, can you add me as well please?
Lol, I’m part of this telugu group chat on ig. I can add you to it if you want. Give me your @ if you’re comfy with that

Hi Im telugu can u add me? My user is @srijatheshortsighted
Lol, I’m part of this telugu group chat on ig. I can add you to it if you want. Give me your @ if you’re comfy with that

@mnv.1606 im in
Reply 23
hey can you add me as well im telugu too
Original post by Acallur
hey can you add me as well im telugu too

Hi so i don't think they're gonna respond as they made that post abt 3 yrs ago. Can we add eachother? I want more telugu friends. My user's srijatheshortsighted.
Reply 25
Original post by icantpickaname
Hi so i don't think they're gonna respond as they made that post abt 3 yrs ago. Can we add eachother? I want more telugu friends. My user's srijatheshortsighted.

Add me as well if possible i can dm you my username
Original post by keeno25
All telugu people join here! This is the first telugu thread on this app, so if your from andhra/ telangana or just want to know more about telugu culture please feel free to comment!!

heloooooo ppl
Reply 27

Omg! Could you add me too?
Original post by preethz.c
Omg! Could you add me too?

Hey! I don't the person will respond as the the post was made 3 years ago, so can we follow eachother instead? My user's srijatheshortsighted.
Reply 29
Original post by icantpickaname

yh that's fine

Quick Reply

Latest